Anyone from Minnesota?

by scootergirl 111 Replies latest jw experiences

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hmm montevideo, not that i know of.

you are closer to my brothers' ages, they are 25 and 20. know the Rogers boys? Kevin was a skater and David a musician.

i left about 10 yrs ago.

love Harmony

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ps. the Morris' from Hutch are huge family..i knew Aaron and Mike the best. anyways, a long shot, i just wonder how they are, we used to get in trouble when i was still in lol

• Twisted
    Twisted

Mike Morris sounds really, really familiar. I stopped going to meetings about five years ago and my memory sucks. I just got disfellowshipped, though, this last fall. They finally caught me and boy, did they catch me.

Luv ya lotz,
    Twisted

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

twisted Mike is probably your age. shorter guy with dark hair, glasses. a real funny kid, always making everyone laugh. i was in love with aaron his brother for awhile hahah oh the memories.

welcome to the real world, glad you got out, you left about same age i did. was such a relief to be free from that BS.

:)

shit this is bringing back memories. mike and aaron have an older brother who for the life of me i can't remember his name but anyways the one and only time i snuck of my house, he came and got me and we went back to hutch and just drove around all night. i was so terrified when i climbed back thru the window at 5am that i'd find my mom sitting on my bed waiting for me. she never found out until i told her a year or so ago about it LOL . i loved those guys. they were such good guy friends to have. a bunch of punk ass skater witness boys! so in my parents eyes, good association LOL.

Edited by - peaceloveharmony on 14 June 2002 15:26:17

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

holy crap!

I am from St. Cloud!!

tee hee!

• Twisted
    Twisted

God! I remember those days of sneaking out and hoping my parents and the elders wouldn't find out. Sometimes I wonder if the witness kids weren't more rebellious than the "wordly" kids. I know I was. :)

Luv ya lotz,
    Twisted

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Twisted it is a known FACT that witness kids are ten times worse than wordly kids, at least the ones I knew were

• Twisted
    Twisted

It seems like all the ones I knew, except for me, would develop a conscience after they did something that wasn't "acceptable" and they would tell on themselves (and me) to their parents and the elders. Then, of course, they were good and I was bad. Oh, well.

Luv ya lotz,
    Twisted

• c5
    c5

Twisted,

I also live near you. It is cool to know that there are xJW's nearby!

Cari

• staceman
    staceman

Wow, a lot of people from Minnesota here!! That's awesome...

I'm planning on the apostofest on the 30th for the first time!! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hope to see you there!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit