Anyone from Minnesota?

by scootergirl 111 Replies latest jw experiences

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Minnesota is wonderful, the gorgeous pine trees freshen the air, the geese stop traffic literally. What a great place to live and raise kids!

My boyfriend and I have alot to see and do.

YC

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Yes, chelbie, isn't MN great! I am partial to our state......I just love it.

Now just to get your butt up to the North here! You gotta see it when the leaves peak! OMG......breath taking!

• Swiffy
    Swiffy

Hello all, it's been a while since I was on here. I have been out of town for about 2 full weeks!!! UGH!!! Things have been great here in Minneapolis!! I am very interested in meeting some of you in this area, Please post any meetings planned. How is everyone else doing? Tell me all of it!!! Jack

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Hey Jack! Nice to see ya!

There isn't any planned Apostafest anytime soon, but I am kinda thinking of maybe having a get together near the Duluth area. Anyone interested?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Scooter, don't forget the gathering we're going to have next spring, when I get there. Swift, count on going to the Cities at the end of may, begining of June.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

That is right Lilacs! Make sure you let someone know ahead of time so we can plan something special!

• musky
    musky

I was thinking about driving through Minnesota, But I am afraid I will get run over by Randy moss

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL Musky...........I wouldn't worry about Randy Moss.....it is eyegirl you got to be careful of!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

hahahahahahaha!!!! i'm not an unsafe driver. you have to be more worried about where you park your car

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Just giving you crap, eye.....YOU are a very safe driver. But you are right.......got to be careful where you park-if it isn't people busting in your car for your stereo, it is bears licking their lips watching you leave the "woods"! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit