Anyone from Minnesota?

by scootergirl 111 Replies latest jw experiences

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

not interested--contact gopher. he'll give you all the info. some of us are going to get together a little earlier that day for some adult beverage. gopher can also give you the details on that. can't wait to see you there!

beck

• not interested
    not interested

i have contacted gopher but havent heard back but thats ok ill find out some how

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

June 30th, Goph will have to give you directions...

Eyegirl - Adult Beverage? Like that Ensure crap, or Metamucil that the geezers drink? What the? I thought I was getting wicked smashed...*sigh*...oh well I could use fiber too, I guess

• Gopher
    Gopher

Not interested,

I sent you a reply last Thursday in the form of an e-greeting card that had all the directions on it. Anyhow, I have sent you another e-mail with the same exact information. We're ON for June 30!!

Gopher

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Joanna........don't knock the Metamucil until you tried it! LOL..........

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hey all,

I used to go to the Hutchinson congregation for many years, I actually helped start the Litchfield Congregation (south of Redwood Falls) in it infancy. PLH, the family you mentioned I do not remember them at all and I was there for about 8 years in the 70's and a little of the 80's (the 80's were my drifting period). Does anyone in the St Cloud area know the Lonnie Randall family?? I used to work for him and wondered what ever happened to him.

Seedy

P.S. I wish I was going to the US this year I would love to go to the apostofest in MN, But maybe I'll hold one next year whe I visit my Daughter in Minneapolis, if she is game LOL.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I remember Lonnie Randall......only problem is, I have been out of the borg for so long that I have no idea what happened to him. My dad and him were friends.

Eyegirl..........does that name ring a bell?

Nice to meet you, Seedy. We will make sure to save a chair for you next year!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

yes, i do remember the randalls. as far as i know, they are now living in south carolina. billy, the oldest boy, i think (just guessing here, i think i remember this being mentioned last time they were here) is inactive or df'd--don't quote me on that. travis got married about a year or so ago to a JW girl from their area. they were of course like 19 or something.

beck

• seedy3
    seedy3

Thanks scooter and eyegirl,

I knew he had moved out to the east coast, when he left he wanted me and another employee to take over his electrical business, but it never really worked out. I think his oldest son's name was billy that rings a bell anyway.

Anyone familiar with the goings on in the Hutchinson Congregation of late? I was wondering about a few people tha I have not heard hide-nor-hair of in a couple of decades. A couple of old friends of mine like Gene and Linda Wedenroth (I heard they got divorced), Hmmmm a few others but I can't remember their names LOL (old age I guess is setting in LOL),

Let me know if ya know anything

Thanks
    Seedy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually Lonnie is my mom's cousin (Hilda, is my mom's Aunt (if any of you remember her) and is the reason my parents joined the borg), my sister got her horse bred with Linda's horse (ok too much info)...hahaha small world...my parents just visted them this past winter. They had two boys, Billy and Travis, (GOD I HATED TRAVIS, he pulled my hair when I was 5, and thought he was so smart, I told my mom I wanted to punch him and she yelled at me) and both are married, and Lonnie and Linda are both still in the "Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit