Kim's call to HQ's...

by Newly Enlightened 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We don`t Answer Questions concerning the JW Religion..

.....................We Keep Getting Caught Telling Lies..

Outlaw, you think that's a joke, but just as they quit answering questions of those who write to the WTS, I think you are a prophet -- they will quit answering questions on the phone, too. They have too much to hide.

Doc

• N7 Shadow
    N7 Shadow

EPIC FAIL!!! Lady, you didn't prove anything! You tried to trap him & he blew your sorry ass right of the water! Yes, I got all that & picked it all up. He answered your questions perfectly but you're so closed minded & under Satans control you won't even listen to a single word he said. You come off as completely angry & hateful. You said it yourself, you have smoke coming out your ears because you are fuming. And it shows, you so desperately wanted to trap him & make him slip up but he nailed you to the wall!

Congratulations! All you've accomplished here is to give me more respect for the Jehovah's Witnesses & make yourself look like just another hateful JW basher. Trying to trap him & make him look like a liar & an idiot is NOT a loving Christian thing to do. It is NOT something Jesus would do. It is not love but rather hate. Trying to trick him into slipping up is something that Satan would do. Satan tried to make Jesus slip up when he offered him all the kingdoms of the world. Remember that one?

You consider yourself a Christian but that doesn't really mean anything now does it? An anorexic person considers themself to be fat when they clearly are not! People that celebrate Christmas consider themselves true Christians. But none of them ever take the time to learn about the origin of the holiday. All they have to do is look up "Christmas" in a regular encyclopedia. But they won't! They're too brainwashed by the media & the retail giants to learn the truth. They don't care about the truth, they only care about getting free toys & electronic gadgets. They don't care that everything about the holiday is a complete lie & was made up by the Catholics just to get more people in the churches & make more money. Churches that put up signs out front that say "WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" think they are true Christians. But how does God & Jesus feel about slaughtering our brothers & sisters in war? One of the 10 commandments was "thou shalt not kill". And remember this one? "And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war." They know how God feels about war & killing yet they still support the government, the troops & the slaughter of millions. All the while convinced that they are true Christians & God approves of them & they are all going to heaven. I believe "MENTALLY DISEASED" would be the perfect description for that. Go watch the Youtube videos of all your fellow true Christians stampeding into the stores & trampling the employees to death. You don't think that qualifies as "MENTALLY DISEASED"? Murder, all in the name of a fake holiday & saving $20 on that new laptop that you really didn't need in the first place.

Skip to around 23:59. "....is both proud & stupid. He is quibbling over Christ's words & stirring up arguments". That pretty much sums up your video here.

Skip to around 21:03 "I guess I'm just really confused" You guessed right! You said it yourself! End of story!

If you want to prove the Jehovah's Witnesses are nutjobs you're going to have to do a lot better than this pathetic video. LMAO! PATHETIC! What a waste of time! And all the comments supporting you are even more pathetic! You people should know better! DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! Don't encourage this type of behavior, this is NOT something Jesus would approve of. You all need to get a hobby!

I don't know what your religion is but if this is how true Christians behave then I'm avoiding it like the plague!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

is N7 the guy who works at HQ? LOLOLOLOL!

• N7 Shadow
    N7 Shadow

The weird thing is, he explained the shunning & how to treat disfellowshipped family members & she STILL said that she caught him in a lie. Huh? I don't get it! Really? You caught him? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome N7 Shadow!

Clearly, you found the video fascinating.

• N7 Shadow
    N7 Shadow

Fascinating? More like retarded!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL @ Outlaw's comment!...Seriously, is that the next step??.....Data-Dog.

If WBT$ Reps caught lyng,were Posted Publicly..Repeatedly..

The WBT$ would eventually have to shut the WBT$ Information Desk down..

About any information regarding the WBT$ JW Cult..

Outlaw, you think that's a joke, but just as they quit answering questions of those who write to the WTS, I think you are a prophet -- they will quit answering questions on the phone, too. They have too much to hide.....Doc

Some of the best Jokes are the ones that are true..

The WBT$ will Never Stop Lying.....And.....The WBT$ does Not Like to be Laughed At..

It`s Inevitable..

The WBT$ would Shut Down the WBT$ Phones,to Stop the Public Laughter..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I thought it was interesting that the 'brother' asked, "Are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses?" just before 6:00.

I know the routine well enough that if she replied "yes," he was prepared to tell her to shut her female mouth. Since she replied "no", you can hear the disappointment as he continues, "oh, okay, uh, so, uh, please believe me when I say..."

And for claiming to have "the truth" and going door-to-door trying to distribute their magazines, this guy sure makes it clear that WT is eager to call the lawyers and put a stop to spreading "the truth" if anyone dares to quote from their literature.

• Watchtower-Free
  • sir82
    sir82

N7,

Stick around, you may learn a thing or 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit