Kim's call to HQ's...

by Newly Enlightened 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

marked for later enjoyment. Thanks for doing this...I'm looking forward to it!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Wow! Fantastic job! his awkwardness was telling, especially as the cognitive dissonance kicked in.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Marked

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Kim you gave me an idea to call myself and see if someone there can answer the question of why they now go by the name of jw.org when about 20 years ago they were admonishing the brothers and sisters to stay away from the internet

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Kim ; you gave them too much leway at bethel. you have to to straight for the throat with these jerks at bethel I haved caLLED bethel 100's of times aND THEY CAN'T LAST 5 MINUTES WITH ME. i KEEP ON THE TOPIC AND PRESSURE THEM WITH OUT ANY LET UP, THEY ARE TOYING WITH YOU AND I DON'T LET THEM PLAY THAT GAME. IF I HAVE THE TIME I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BEAT THE CRAP AT OF THESE BULLSHIT LIARS AT BETHEL . YOU DID GOOD BUT YOU LET THEM WALK YOU INTO A LINE OF CRAP YOU DIDN'T PRESS THE ISSUE. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME OF MY OLD CALLS WITH BETHEL.. i TELL YOU THIS THIS JERK WOULDFN'T HAVE LASTED 5 MINUTES WITH ME. NICE WORK FOR TRYING AND NEXT TIME YOU CALL PRESSURE THEM AND DON'T LET THEM TALK .... YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL BALL BREAKER TO GET THIER RESPECT...JYD

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

I have to question what compels someone to be purposefully deceitful for the purpose of trapping another into making inaccurate statements for the purpose of using those statements against them.

Is this not the hypocrisy that Ray Franz spoke out against in Crisis of Conscience? Is this not the dishonest tactics he said the investigative committees were using against many Bethelites in 1980? Why would anyone mimic such a deceptive practice? It doesn't speak well for one's character.

• Island Man
    Island Man

" I can say with 99.9% confidence that you spoke to same man each time."

I thought the same thing myself.

• blondie
    blondie

WTS feels they can lie to anyone not entitled to the truth...non-jws (or perceived) fall into that category.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

haha. Well done. What a conversation! I couldn't tear myself away.

I wonder if you've planted some seeds with that gentleman. One can only hope.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Haha! They quickly changed that slur in their new revised Bible!
    Tells you that they were really not serious before!

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/54/6#h=29:61-29:442

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit