Kim's call to HQ's...

by Newly Enlightened 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Awesome! I love how prepared you were! You had them hemming and hawing and just spouting more crap, and then they out and out LIE!!!!!!!

They lie about shunning, and you are actively being hurt by their stupid shunning rules, and NO, the family ties do not continue, as we all know. Lies and bunk and I can't help being furious right along with you. You handled yourself really well.

And what the heck does that mean, that the "spiritual relationship changes", when your family won't even speak to you, as per the "not even saying a greeting to him" Scripture enforcement. That was a rhetorical question, as we all know what that really means. Just a bunch of steaming sh*t-- like the picture you held up shows! Ugh.

• Simon
    Simon

Great job (I couldn't have kept calm like that!)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can`t see the WBT$ Rep your talking to..But..I can Feel him Squirming..LOL!!..

He wanted to get away from you..LOL!!..

At first the WBT$ Rep denies the WBT$ uses the term Mentally diseased..

Then when he`s caught in a lie..

Mentally Diseased is a Biblical Term according to him..

The entire coversation was a WBT$ Bullshit Session..

"Oh we never said that!!..OK maybe we did..BUT!!"

If you want a laugh..

Listen to Kim "Hang this WBT$ Rep out to Dry"..

He couldn`t tell the Truth,if you put a gun to his head..

Good job Kim!..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What's really sad is that the guy has to be an MS or Elder to have that job. The Holy Spirit is having a tough time finding good help these days.

DD

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I didn't catch it when I talked to the 1st guy, but when he said that they never used that term, then obviously he hasn't read his bible, because it is in the old NWT at 1 Tim 6:3,4.

Monkey's asses..

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Kim points out that WT are haters, and the only response they give is that the youtube channel is illegal (LOL. The fall back on legal protection when they say the government is satanic.)

I was wondering how he would respond if she would have asked how he felt when her former churchmate had become a JW. Should her church have labeled the JW as "apostate" and "mentally diseased"? In fact, wouldn't most JWs fit the label of "mentally diseased" since they are boastful, waste people's time on meaningless debates?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What's really sad is that the guy has to be an MS or Elder to have that job.

The Holy Spirit is having a tough time finding good help these days. .....DD

The best parts were when Kim would ask him if the WBT$ actually said "This or That"..

He would say "No!".

Kim would catch him in another lie..

Then the WBT$ Rep would try to explain his Lie away..LOL!!..

......The entire conversation was..

......"The WBT$ never Said That!!.....................Now everybody Knows,the WBT$ Lies..

....."OK.....Maybe We Did.....BUT!!"........................It was supposed to be a Secret!..

......................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Marked for now will listen later on.... Thanks

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And dude is reasoning, "Oh, you need to keep in touch and support your dfd family members... just don't email them." What an idiot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit