Kim's call to HQ's...

by Newly Enlightened 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Newly Enlightened - Great video Kim- epic!

BTW the elders said similar untruths in my JC hearing for apostasy, like when I said "We teach that everyone will die at Armageddon if they are not JWs" and they all three spoke up and said, "Oh we don't teach that! Who teaches that?"

@Shirley - "Kim you gave me an idea to call myself and see if someone there can answer the question of why they now go by the name of jw.org when about 20 years ago they were admonishing the brothers and sisters to stay away from the internet"

I'd love it if you did that they are slwoly moving away from the WT name and adopting this JW.org mindset...

• Londo111
    Londo111

JWs are so inundated with the treadmill of reading a neverending torrent of Watchtower "literature", that is impossible for them to retain it, especially an article that is over a year old. What can be retained is very selective. Many of us know more of what the publications contains more than JWs. We study and scrutinize it more than they. Often, they do not know their own official beliefs. Ask a JW to enumerate a few points from the public talk from last Sunday…or from the Watchtower study from last Sunday. Very few will be able too.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I like the part about how both WTspokesholes pretended that they didn't know the article existed that contains the words 'mentally diseased'. That was a bold face lie in and of itself!

We've all heard the expression 'walking dictionary'. Well these guys are like 'walking CD-Roms' in that they know what is written in WT literature inside and out, that is why WT has them answering the phone. So they were lying through their teeth when they said they weren't aware of the article containing the word 'mentally decreased'.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Great Job! It is so amazing how they twist words and meanings, saying normal family bonds continue, even when this only refers to family UNDER THE SAME ROOF, he made it seem like it meant all family. Im sure he is taught to use "theocratic warfare"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Many of us know more of what the publications contains more than JWs.

Maybe that's because we read the publications.

99 of 100 JWs do not bother. It's a social club.

(It is probably the only time I'll ever be part of the 1% group.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_are_the_99%25

Doc

• Gayle
    Gayle

Kim,, thank you very much. Hopefully, with your video, ones who are JWs searching or non-JWs, will be able to see this and will be able to 'spot' other red-light JW arguments and how they deny and double-talk.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If "mentally diseased" is so correct, why did they change it in the RNWT??? They really want their bible like Christendoms, but not. Getting rid of "mentally diseased" makes them seem progressive and not guilty of hate-speech, and the new rendering is actually more accurate. So the "Superior" translation that Elder Liar talks about was actually inferior to Christendom's bible all along. So why get rid of "mentally diseased", but retain "undeserved kindness?" Things that make you go," Hmmmmm???"

I am sorry if my "lying Elder" comment sounded harsh. I have learned that you can't trust them. I am not judging them as bad people. It's just that they will persecute you and believe that they are performing a service to God! As long as any JW worships the ORG, until they know TTATT, they just cannot be trusted. You can't even confide in an Elder and have it remain confidential. Just when you think you can, you get burned.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kim you gave me an idea to call myself and see if someone there can answer the question of why they now go by the name of jw.org

when about 20 years ago they were admonishing the brothers and sisters to stay away from the internet.....ShirleyW

What If..

More calls were made and recorded,catching WBT$ Reps in Lies..

Then made Public.."YouTube"..

What a PR nightmare that would be for the WBT$..

Good Morning!..Thank You for Calling WatchTower HeadQuarters!..

......................................No I`m Sorry..

......We don`t Answer Questions concerning the JW Religion..

.....................We Keep Getting Caught Telling Lies..

..............http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/male-receptionist-talking-telephone-earpiece-6603797.jpg

...........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Elders lie all the time, that's my experience, others on this board too.

Blatant that they actually said we don't use the term mentally diseased!

The COINED the term for apostates, actually a misuse of the scripture.

The idea of mental illness was non-existent in ancient times, as we know it today.

Really, what can we expect of them?

They have no real scholars, no real leaders and their doctrine literally expires with each new issue of the Watchtower.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL @ Outlaw's comment!

Seriously, is that the next step?? Perhaps an automated help line that just directs you to JW.ORG where there is an phone number for the hotline you just called directing you to JW.ORG?? Are they just going to stop answering questions? Calling and recording is a great idea. This is something that AAWA should do. It would have to be done respectfully without attacking anyone of course. There may be non-JWs out there who are willling to call and ask questions on certain topics.

It could be done following JW phone-witnessing protocol, which is probably what Elder Liar was doing. When JWs do phone-witnessing, they are just like tele-marketers. They have a script to follow and they also have back-up. Another JW sits close by and looks things up when needed. Elder Dumbdub probably has someone helping him look things up, or monitoring him.

There is no reason why others could not do the same when calling WT HQ. This way you can handle anything that the WT tries to duck out of, and you can keep them on the subject. You would just have to space out the calls and not alert anyone to a pattern of calls. They are probably used to a certain volume of calls. If there is a spike in call volume then red flags will go up. Still, I think it could work.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit