abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat : this is not an emotional issue, its a moral issue. yes of course its emotional topic, and emotions are involved, on all side.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So in the case of rape

What would you rather happen to the baby if the mother didn't want it?

What if the victim's life could be jeapordised by allowing the baby going full term?

What if the victim felt suicidal over the prospect of delivering a rapists baby?

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://www.medindia.net/news/Pre-Teen-Pregnancy-In-US-11-Year-Old-Girl-Now-Mother-to-Baby-Boy-64866-1.htm

If it is moral issue, why not move the marker to when the infant is viable outside the womb? (i.e. breath)

• jgnat
    jgnat

unstop-ravens: that group is not pro choice from the sound of it

That's right. It's pro-life. Doing something. About unwanted children and overwhelmed parents.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: we already addressed the life stuff, i have no more to say about that(if you want read back through this thread) as far as the others i know its hard for the mother but its not right to kill the baby

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: ok so what ur point?

• caliber
    caliber

Reminder to all posters to refrain from posting graphic abortion photos. If you won't watch it at your local movie theatre, then don't post it here.

Trust me, imagination can do the job just fine.

Would holocaust photo's or penciled diagram

of such be acceptable here or is abortion worse than the holocaust ?

Look at this image for a minute..... or is it too offensive ?( My penciled diagram was removed)

Who are you thinking of right now... the mother or the child ?

Imagine being a part of the real event... living with this image burnt into your brain for life

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Would a popcorn gif be too crass at this frenzied point in the thread?

Na thought not...

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't think you addressed why a victim of rape should be a victim twice and for the rest of her life.

In this case an "abortion" of the ball cells created by the crime is no diffrent than an early miscarriage.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: she will be a victim if she aborts the baby, the gulit she may feel later will haunt her. what about the baby should it be a victim? i guess the longer you guys talk about the 1% and ignore the 99 the less you have to see or address it. why remove a pic of an abortion if its not life until it takes a breath. why is a glob of cells dying graphic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit