abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: my point exactly! the baby /fetus is being killed against his/her will! its not agreeing to being aborted!

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

like i said, deliberately ignorant.

• Perry
    Perry

J. Hofer,

What is your position on Gender abortions?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i think it's stupid. on the other hand i'm not sure if girls in india are better off that way.

and once more, i'm not pro abortion, i am pro choice, women should have the right to make their decision on their own.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: redifining terms changes nothing pro choice is saying that abortionis okay if a mother chooses. so your okay with abortion. pro life is anti abortion either you for abortion or your not.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i don't redefine terms, but you paint it as if someone who is pro choice preferes abortions to child birth.

• abiather
    abiather

"the baby /fetus is being killed against his/her will! its not agreeing to being aborted!" This is sensible, serious statement unstopableravens made.

Yet J. Hofer pretends as not seeing its depth. Very sad.

Too worse, calling it "deliberately ignorant."

Why can't we go back to our primary school standard of just conveying each one's view, rather than resorting to labelling those with different views as "deliberately ignorant"?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

because usr willfully ignored the point, that's why. and why would you even bring up something trivial like a fetus not agreeing to being abortet, what kind of nonsense is that. grass does not agree to be eaten by a cow either.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ab: because if you can label somebody a negative name, you than can dismiss what they say. its a fallacy, jh: if a person feels a mother has the right to choice i know that does not mean you "want" he to choice death or life. however you wouldnt care if she choose death. that i wish you could she for what it is. immoral

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: see you see aborting a baby, as the same as cutting grass.so so sad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit