abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

iew of pro choicers?

• jgnat
    jgnat

No. It's time you did your own heavy lifting. You have the extreme claims. Defend them.

I've already given examples of what works and an ethical/moral non-shrill alternative to "life at conception". Which you have largely ignored.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cal: you are prob right about that. my question would be this ,if a person got into a car accident and could not long take breaths on his own. and depended on a machine would he still be a person. like a fetus who is dependant on his mother. i doubt anyone would say the car accident victim is no longer human.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: exactly you dont want to because you know its very similair. seems like your more comfortable asking questions and putting the pressure on others, but can handle answering to many your self. maybe thats why you like the middle ground no pressure.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's right. I'm riding easy street.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok enjoy the ride while it last

• jgnat
    jgnat

*lasts

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

discussions with somebody who has the truth® are for nought.

a discussion about at what stage of development abortion would be unethical would be interesting. but someone who sings "every sperm is sacred" from his whole heart is not to reason with.

how would you punish a mother who'd illegaly abort for some reason after you established your pro life laws, unstopableravens?

• BU2B
    BU2B

Just wait USR. tge plug will soon be pulled on the elderly and disabled under obamacare. It already goes on in the uk. It's called the Liverpool care pathway aka the death pathway. Just google it. They haves moved from abortion on to bigger and better things years ago

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

so now we are talking about euthanasia? i guess that's generally immoral to you guys too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit