abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

At what point Unstop is an embyo a baby?

edit - comatose ditto.

• designs
    designs

A third to half of all pregnancies spontaneously abort, for a Believer what does that say about God.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kate: you said an unwanted child will have a miserable life. that is no reason to murder a baby. the problem is the mother who does not want a child,and that same mother who does not think a baby should live. to me is a horrible excuse to kill a baby.

• jgnat
    jgnat

unstop, you are a victim of extreme thinking on this issue. How can we tone down the language and take away the holocaust as a comparator, so this can be discussed civilly?

Some friends of mine, who campaign against abortion, did a brainstorm on how they could shift their message to a positive one and decided to switch to "parents need support". They founded Kids Kottage in town and it has proven to be hugely popular.

Another church provides intensive support to single parents by giving them a night including babysitting, haircuts all around, community kitchen and other supports.

• KateWild
    KateWild

kate: you said an unwanted child will have a miserable life. that is no reason to murder a baby-unstop

I did not say it was, I said it was the mother's right to decide, so if she had support like jgnat is talking about the mother may change her mind and view her circumstances as a pleasant surprise.

Sam xx

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

comatose:cant leave: i believe life begins at fertization(spelling sorry). designs: i was not trying to make this about god(yes the one you deny) because we are all human no matter of beliefs in a creator. and you know god does not approve of abortion. jgnat: im sorry but i strongly disagree with your idea that my comparrison is to strong.( its fit more accurate than dawkins comparrison to believers) holocaust millions where murdered in camps abortion millions are murdered in camps(womb).

• jgnat
    jgnat

How do I shake a victim of extreme thinking out of his mind-set long enough to empathize? I shudder to share this for the horrible things you might say about this woman.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110711074718AAbJhzf

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kate: i know you were not saying that, you were saying a mother could feel like that, and if she does it her choice. im saying if she feels like that its not her choice she has no right to abort.

• Comatose
    Comatose

i hope you teach your kids not to EVER step on ants or other bugs. Because a group of cells with no organs and no function are far less "life" than an insect. Don't ever kill a spider or mosquito again Unstop. That's like another holocaust for bugs.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Sometimes I think Unstop is a joke duped acct, then other times I can't tell. I think there should be a law that says a man must have his sperm collected by catheter and frozen every week. This will preserve the life they are. Good idea right unstop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit