Satan is more dangerous then pedophile - Assembly Part

by thedepressedsoul 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    For those who still believe in God and Satan, Satan is a greater threat than a pedophile. That is what the speaker said. Anything else is your own conjecture. You see what you want to see even when it isn't there.

In what way? Please explain in what way Satan is a greater threat than a pedophile? I've only heard you just state it's a greater threat with no line of reasoning or any evidence to back the claim up.

I'll show you tons of reasons and evidence a pedophile is more dangerous.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    SHADOW- Your statement, " you see what you want to see even when it isn't there. " Truer words have never been spoken. I guess you know yourself better than we do. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Haha, that is a very ironic statement.

Reminds me of Watchtower lessons when they attack other religions for having "man made rules" and then proceed to say no tight pants, turn in your field service time, don't watch X movie, must be a ms by 21 or you aren't a good marriage prospect, 10 hours a month shows "you're" spiritual etc.. Leave you scratching your head saying wtf!?!

• shadow
    shadow

depressed,

You're going to die anyway so what difference does it make if you die a few years earlier at Armageddon?

Anyway, I have only been commenting on what the speaker said and everyone reading into it crap that isn't there. Capiche?

flipper,

I guess you don't know yourself very well. You traded one set of blinders for another. Maybe someday you'll take off your new set

• flipper
    flipper
    SHADOW- Whatever. Pedophiles are still, have been, and forever WILL be a greater threat than a pretend " Satan " - no matter what your fantasy fueled mind thinks. Have a good day deluded freak
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

How about this, "crack cocaine is more dangerous then Heroin".

Would you tell a young child that. It's a terrible comparison.

If he had said Satan and pedophile are equally bad, ok that's better.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    You're going to die anyway so what difference does it make if you die a few years earlier at Armageddon?

Typical religious person. "you're going to die" when someone doesn't agree with a teaching or has a different view. I hope you live a long and prosperous life and you sentence me to death. Yet, you're the christian. We wouldn't be using fear to get me to believe what you believe, now would we? I feel like I've seen this tactic used somewhere else...

It's as if you want to structure rules off of the Hebrew Scriptures and give the appeal or front of the Greek scriptures.

Still no explanation as to why the Devil is more dangerous than a pedophile. Another example of a religious person. Making random claims and refusing to back them up.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    If he had said Satan and pedophile are equally bad, ok that's better.

I see your point. My whole point is why even compare it to a pedophile at all? Why bring that up? It's because most parents are terrified of someone causing harm to their kids and most kids are terrified because all they hear.

So here you have a guy playing off of that fear of a child predator and using it as a way to make people even more afraid of the devil to keep them in line. You're taking a real, physical fear that people already have and using it to put fear about an invisible entity.

Let's say you have a fear of clowns. It's as if someone is taking your fear of clowns and using it in a way to make you afraid of bats. "You think clowns are bad, did you know bats are actually 10x worse and actually bite you?" What you are doing is taking someones existing fear and using that to plant fear into another object. You are playing with their fears and emotions for your own agenda or in this case, belief.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just to reiterate, the greatest evil isn't an imaginary mythological spirit such as Satan but an organization that wont openly admit to its congregational members, particularly parents that one of their members has had a problem with pedophilia in their past social behavior.

That is a REAL sociological phenomena which in regards to the JW religion had caused surmountable grief and anguish to some unfortunate children in the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

• shadow
    shadow

OMG!

depressed,

Don't you believe you're going to die??? If your view is that there is no God then everyone is going to die soon anyway (as within their own short human lifespan).

Were you ever actually a JW?? You don't remember that Peter said Satan was a roaring lion??

You just proved my point that condemning the speaker's statement is condemning all other Christians. I'm glad you finally agree.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shadow..

1. I don't need anyone to educate me about how damaging child abuse is. I came from an abusive family myself but it wasn't sexual abuse. So I grew up with it.

The subject is Pedophiles and Child Sexual Abuse..

You admit your abuse wasn`t sexual..

The speaker was talking specifically about pedophiles..Your trying to change the subject..

I've also spent the last 25 years dealing with the damage done to my own kids by a pedophile.

By telling them Child Sexual Abuse isn`t so bad because,a "Fictional Character" Satan is after them?!!..

That would lead me to 1, possibly 2 conclusions..

1)..You made that up..

It`s a Fictional Story so you can Garner Sympathy for the Straw Man your trying to build..and/or

2)..Your as psychotic and Evil as the WBT$,when dealing with Sexually Abused Children..

What is Extremely Clear is.....Your a WBT$ JW Pedophile Apologist..

So you can take your comments that I "don't get it" and stick them you know where..

We know you "GET IT"..

That`s why your trying so hard to change the subject..

You`ll do anything to change the subject..

Including telling us to "Stick our Comments Up our Ass..

2. For those who still believe in God and Satan, Satan is a greater threat than a pedophile.

Fictional Characters like the Devil are no threat at all..

WBT$ JW Pedophiles are a very real threat to JW Children all over the World..

You and the Watchtower don`t want anyone to see the real threat to JW Children..

The Reality is..

You and the People who Run the WBT$,should be Ashamed of Yourselves..

..............Image result for Watchtower logo

..............http://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/watchtower-society-logo.gifImage result for Pedophile Playgroundhttp://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/watchtower-society-logo.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit