Satan is more dangerous then pedophile - Assembly Part

by thedepressedsoul 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I am sitting at the recent assembly, bored out of my mind (Have you ever heard anyone call these things fun?) and the next speaker walks out on stage.

He starts off with an illustration. He asks the audience to imagine that you and your family live in a house and come to find out a pedophile lives directly across the street from you. He states, "wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to protect your child, to keep them out of harms way? Would you not take proper measure to insure their safety, whatever the cost?

In my mind I can't help but think how ironic this illustration is. I was wondering if he was "awake" and secretly telling all JW parents to get their kids out of this organization for their own safety. I was wrong though, what he says next completely took me by surprise.

He then goes on to say, "There is something even more dangerous then that pedophile living across the street to your children..." "Satan the devil is after your children, something even more dangerous then that pedophile!"

I wanted to stand up and shout out, "you sick SOB!" This guy is honestly saying that there is something more dangerous than a pedophile living across the street to their kids? You are honestly saying that a parent needs to take more precautions with an invisible entity that is after your kids than a physical sick man across the street that can do physical AND emotional damage to the whole life of that child? Heck, in JW land the parent wouldn't even know their is a pedophile sitting right next to their kid at a meeting if it was up to the GB and elders. Yet, here is this elder saying a parent would want to take precautions to one living across the street. At least their is distances, walls, and knowledge separating your kid and the sicko.

This religion is F'ed up. They have such a twisted and down play view of pedophiles. Not only do you use a illustration that would apply to every child that is in this religion and that actually happened to a lot of young JW kids, you then go on to say the devil is worse and requires more caution then a human predator?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Um, the problem is this: Pedophiles are real and Satan is an imaginary bogeyman.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Yeah sounds like a down-play as you said.

"What we REALLY need to be focused on is SATAN" .... (Not the pedophiles wandering around this assembly)

Same ole brainwashing B.S. Sad they don't put more energy into actually fixing the problem instead of manipulating the "flock" into thinking the problem is smaller than it is.

-TE

• Watchtower-Free
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

As a child in the 1950's in church (Baptist), there was this guy in

Sunday service that would stand up doing service and yell out that's

a lie, that is not what the bible say (he was studying with JW).LOL

I don't know how you held back from yelling, are you bat sh---t crazy.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Crap like that spoken from the platform was what finally helped my husband and I to walk out completely.

They willfully endanger children with the horrible advise the give their parents! How can anyone seriously down play the danger of a molester across the street?

• username
    username
    As the great satanic band named Metallica sung...exit light, enter night, take my hand, we're off to never never land!!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He states, "wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to protect your child, to keep them out of harms way? Would you not take proper measure to insure their safety, whatever the cost?

Its just another indirect way to imply that if you keep yourself within Jehovah's organization you'll protect your children from Satan's influence and pedophiles as well because there no pedophiles in Jehovah's organization.

The truth is the JWS puts a hush hush policy onto any of their members so that you dont know if a man or person siting beside your child and getting all friendly is a pedophile or has once been convicted and charged with this " Crime"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Yet another epic facepalm moment for the pile.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He starts off with an illustration. He asks the audience to imagine that you and your family live in a house and come to find out a pedophile lives directly across the street from you. He states, "wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to protect your child, to keep them out of harms way? Would you not take proper measure to insure their safety, whatever the cost?

He then goes on to say, "There is something even more dangerous then that pedophile living across the street to your children..." "Satan the devil is after your children, something even more dangerous then that pedophile!"

Image result for reality check ahead

He starts off with an illustration. He asks the audience to imagine that you and your family go to a Kingdom Hall and come to find out a pedophile goes to the same Kingdom Hall as you. He states, "wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to protect your child, to keep them out of harms way? Would you not take proper measure to insure their safety, whatever the cost?

He then goes on to say, "There is something as dangerous as that pedophile,in the same Kingdom Hall as your Children." "It`s the AssHole JW Elders who protect them,they are as dangerous as that pedophile!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit