Satan is more dangerous then pedophile - Assembly Part

by thedepressedsoul 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I understand Demon rape is way less terrifying than say clown rape...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    steve2

Universal Fairy Story 101:

Consumed by the paralysing fear of Satan, terrified people do what they have done for millenia:

Hand their lives over to the rules of "Divinely-appointed" human leaders.

For many, there is no other way to live happily ever after.

Spot on comment Steve2!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

James Mixon and John Aquila....how many of these sisters did you guys have that said that??

It seems like a really messed up comment that only a seriously mental person would say.

But you guys had several say it?

What part of the world was that? I'm sure there are some horny guys that can go there to 'satisfy' them instead of the 'demons'.....

• shadow
    shadow

The statement is true for those of us who still believe Bible, however need to protect against both. Child is still dead whether killed by pitbull or lion.

Condemning this statement = condemning all Christians.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What really is more dangerous than Satan is an organized group of people who wish not to disclose that one of their members has had the psychological and sociological behavioral problem of pedophilia.

In doing so all children to whom this person associates with are at risk because their parents dont know about that person's behavior background.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Condemning this statement = condemning all Christians..... shadow

Pointing out the WBT$ "Actively Protects" WBT$ JW Pedophiles..

Is Not Condemning All Christians..

http://thegops.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/strawman-full.jpg

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    If you rearrange the letters strawman is satan.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Sparrowdown!!..

What are you going to do with the rest of the letters?!..

...............Image result for yard sale

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Duh, Outlaw. Satan put the extra letters there to disguise himself as an angel of straw.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

stuckinarut

James Mixon and John Aquila....how many of these sisters did you guys have that said that??

It seems like a really messed up comment that only a seriously mental person would say.

But you guys had several say it?

What part of the world was that?

I’m right smack in the border of Texas U.S.A and Mexico. I’ve counted eleven in a ten year period that I can remember. We have a lot of people that cross the border illegally and Mexico is a dangerous place with all kinds of dangerous people. Anything you can think of, we would get in the Kingdom Hall.

Messed up persons? You bet. Elders that were involved with Drug lords running to the U.S. Women who were former professional prostitutes, transgender individuals, etc. But sorry to say, the KHs are growing like crazy. We are talking Spanish congregations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit