Satan is more dangerous then pedophile - Assembly Part

by thedepressedsoul 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

freemindfade: I do recall a single sister who said she was being molested

by demons at night in her bed.LOL

Poor sister all she needed was some relief.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

We need audio recordings of this sort of 'cult speak'. What is said from the platforms of thousands of Kingdom Halls is often less guarded than at more tightly controlled conventions.

Often . . sometimes . .

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

nicolaou: I was thinking the same "audio recording". Send it to 60 minutes as

a follow up. I still have grandkids in that cult, it just tighten my cheeks and

not the ones on my face. I hate these people....If a statement like that don't

wake people up, nothing will.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

James Mixon

I do recall a single sister who said she was being molested

by demons at night in her bed.LOL

Poor sister all she needed was some relief.

I was an elder for many years and I had many sisters who would approach me requesting help from demon rapes. Many of these JW sisters would describe in detail what the demon would do to them. From undressing them and licking every inch of their body to the final act that would last for hours of pure ecstasy.

Now that I learn TTATT and know all that stuff about the Devil and demonss is Bullsh** I wonder; Did all those JW ladies have serious mental problems or did they have something else up their sleeve?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

John Aquila: Yes that was the case. That is one thing that was good in the borg.,

always have another brother or your wife with you when talking to sisters about

this matter. That was the number one reason why elders were DF.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

James Mixon

That is one thing that was good in the borg., always have another brother or your wife with you when talking to sisters about this matter. That was the number one reason why elders were DF.

That counsel was always taken seriously in my Circuit when it involved an older sister like Grandma Kettle, but usually it was some young single sister in her early twenties who looked like Barbarella and that counsel went out the window. Every other month some middle age elder was DF and a few months later he was seeking reinstatement with his new wife---Barbarella!

Image result for jane fonda barbarella poster
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Demon rape...there is only one solution. Jesus said that an empty "house" would be filled by demons. So ladies, if you need something filled to keep demons out, just let DD know about it. After all, I'm an ordained minister.

So back to this Pedo stuff.... According to JWism, Satan wants you to think he isn't a real threat. That way he can get you when you aren't looking. You can't defend against a danger that you cannot perceive.

We also have the GB saying that the "Evil Slave" isn't real. Now a GB approved talk wants parents to be on the lookout for a spirit lion, all the while ignoring the Pedo across the street or in the KH. Now the Pedos can get your kids while your distracted looking for a spirit lion.

Satan, the gay-friendly Spirit Lion, wants you to know that the "Evil Slave" isn't real! Don't waste time worrying about Pedos either!!

DD

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    There was just so much wrong tied into that statement. Fear the devil and turn a blind eye to that pedophile.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I wish I had an audio recording. He started his talk right off with it.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What convention?? Maybe I'll record it before I walk out.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit