Satan is more dangerous then pedophile - Assembly Part

by thedepressedsoul 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

No one has turned this into a joke. Most here know how much damage the watchtower has caused with their downplaying of child abuse.

The criticism wasn't ridiculous - it was right on. The talk was ridiculous, disgusting and dangerous.

One pearl of wisdom given by elders to victims of child abuse: "Just put it out of your mind. Jehovah will erase those memories in the paradise." Convenient.

A connection that isn't there? Ay, caramba.....I give up.

Mrs. Flip

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper & outlaw:I don't have the time or inclination to help your reading comprehension.....Shadow

There`s nothing wrong with our comprehension..

Pretending a Fictional Character "the Devil",does More Damage to Children..

Than a Real Criminal,a Pedophile,who Sexually Assaults Children.... Is INSANE..

Minimizing the Damage "Pedophiles Do To Children".....Is EVIL..

You and the WBT$ have Done Both..

.....................................YOUR JUST ONE MORE..
    ....................Image result for WATCHTOWER LOGO

Image result for watchtower logoImage result for dirtbagImage result for watchtower logo

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

It's sad hearing people trying to justify and minimizing child abuse. What's next? Murder is only temporary but Satan is forever?

That dude gets blamed for everything. If Satan is so adamant on proving man doesn't need god, don't you think he'd be trying to make stuff work instead of causing destruction? Doesn't make much sense.

The sooner you realize you are in control of 90% of your life you'll be a lot happier. When something goes wrong it's usually because of an action on your part, people just like to blame someone else. When something goes good, the same is true. We're in control about 90% of the time, the other 10% is stuff we can't control, but we can control how we react to it and deal with it. Some people feel better blaming an invisible entity though.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Satan is not dangerous at all. What is dangerous is having joke-hova and its fellow alpha draconians around you and Satan nowhere to be found. Everything you do fails. Your purpose is subverted. You effectively become useless to the whole human race, subjected to abuse and damnation. Ultimately, communism comes through your soul--all because Satan was nowhere to be found.

Do you think Satan is dangerous if His absence is what causes the problems? I don't think so. Had Satan been with me while I was a child, I would be far more fulfilled now, and I would have avoided becoming a jokehovian witless in the first place. And thus, when Saturn landed in Sagittarius, the jokehovians would not be able to send an attorney or court marshall to my door for breach of contract--all they could do is come with a regular call that would result in "Not interested".

To boot, I would have avoided being cut off totally from the opposite sex had Satan showed an interest in me at the get-go instead of letting the alpha draconians have their way with my soul.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

How would anyone know they have a paedophile living over the road from them?

Megan's Law Home: Welcome to the California Department of Justice's official Internet web site, which lists designated registered sex offenders in California.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Glad you posted that Oubilette. I was thinking the same thing! There are even apps you can download now that show all registered sex offenders in your area.

But it's only temporary so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Satan has ever lasting affects.

• flipper
    flipper

SHADOW- I am truly sorry that your child was attacked for years by a pedophile, that is VERY sad and horrific - that's why it's somewhat ironic - don't you think that your view of MINIMIZING the damage that this elders talk does towards the crime of child abuse towards victims is quite a confusing view on YOUR part ? A person would think that you would be outraged as well by all the WT Society injustices being done towards victims of child abuse.

Nobody is turning this thread into a joke. Child abuse is NO joking matter. It's a crime with REAL victims and REAL criminals committing these crimes and real criminal organizations aiding and abetting over 23,000 child molesters within the WT organization. If you don't GET that point- you are beyond reasoning with. " Satan " is a fictitious piece of crap that MANY religions have created to keep people in fear of a fantasy. Child molesters are REAL dangers to millions of JW kids and other youngsters around the world. I would assume that you realize this fact since this horrific crime happened to your own child.

Look - you can use a clever scene from a Bruce Willis movie to say that " you see dumb people " ( it was dead people by the way ) - but I've never seen you at all in person but by your stubborn refusal to admit truths about the criminality of child abuse as compared to a pretend " Satan " - you show just how long you choose to remain in your ignorance. And you do an extreme disservice to your own flesh and blood that suffered these crimes at the hands of a child molester. Think about it

• shadow
    shadow

1. I don't need anyone to educate me about how damaging child abuse is. I came from an abusive family myself but it wasn't sexual abuse. So I grew up with it. I've also spent the last 25 years dealing with the damage done to my own kids by a pedophile. So you can take your comments that I "don't get it" and stick them you know where.

2. For those who still believe in God and Satan, Satan is a greater threat than a pedophile. That is what the speaker said. Anything else is your own conjecture. You see what you want to see even when it isn't there.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Shadow- Going with your line of reasoning, if Satan is the evil one then didn't he cause that molester to go after kids? Would that not put the molester and Satan on a level playing field since Satan "caused" the incident?

If that's the case, you should fear both equally. I don't know about you but I'd fear god way more than Satan. God killed more people in his OWN book than Satan did. Don't you think it'd be the other way around? Also, why should IMPERFECT humans be punished and put to death by god when his own creation, perfect, is the one influencing and causing people to do these wicked acts?

Who's the one to be feared more, the devil trying to influence me or the god who will destroy me at Armageddon because I didn't live a life according to a man's interpretation of an old book that can interpreted 100's of different ways and translated 100's of ways. Heck JW can't even interpret it right, it changes yearly. Yet my life hangs on that book and understanding it correctly. Sounds about right.

• flipper
    flipper
    SHADOW- Your statement, " you see what you want to see even when it isn't there. " Truer words have never been spoken. I guess you know yourself better than we do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit