My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I just heard about this today from Wayne. I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a child no matter what their age. ((hugs))

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

truman-You have my deepest, deepest sympathy at the loss of your beloved son. Words cannot express how sorry I am.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My deepest sympathy. Be generous with yourself. Be free to reach out when you need it.

• still thinking
    still thinking

My thoughts are with you truman....I read your post last night and just didn't know what to say. I still don't, because anything I could say would not express how sad I feel for you. So I will send you a hug and love and hope that you have plenty of support to help you through this awful time.

• Glander
    Glander

I think the picture of the galaxy that FHN posted was very beautiful. To me, it represents a symbol of how small and fragile our lives are in comparison to the universe. When these things happen to us mortals we can only seek a perspective that allows us to go on with whatever life offers.

Try to be positve in your outlook. My heart is with you.

• Purza
    Purza

I didn't read every page, but I am thinking I know where this happened in California. A friend of mine knew the deputy who was murdered at the same time. My heart goes out to you Truman and the family of the deputy.

Purza

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm so sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathy

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

SO SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU HAVE MANY FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE THINKING OF YOU, AND WHO CARE.

PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH WITH US HERE.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I am so very sorry.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

So sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit