My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• DNCall
    DNCall

My deepest condolences.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Truman:

I am so very sorry to hear this and no words can possibly comfort you right now. Anybody who reads this story has to be struck by the realization that nobody is safe anywhere. This is horrible.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I am so sorry for your loss. This just isn't fair.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

truman,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May you and yours find peace and comfort in your closest circle of loved ones.

Marvin Shilmer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My deepest sympathy goes to you and all your family

• iarts
    iarts

I am so sorry for your loss.

iarts

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son .

I can not imagine the pain you and your family are feeling today .......I wish strength for you ,and the ability to carry on , know that you are not alone .

((((Truman))))

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am completely inarticulate. Of course, I am so sorry for such unspeakable tragedy. I can't begin to comprehend. Please take care of yourself. Your son would want it.

Such a sickening waste.

• Number 6
    Number 6

What an utter waste of a precious life... my heartfelt sympathies for your loss.

This has put my day into perspective, nothing I could ever experience as a father would be as heart wrenching as losing one of my children, especially in such tragic circumstances.

From a stranger who doesn't know you many thousands of miles away, know that I and others care at this time, all my peace and love to you.

xxx

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit