My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• LV101
    LV101

Truman, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and my love to you.

LV101

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Truman, I just wanted to let you know that you have been on my mind today, and my Partner and I are both praying and sending positive energy your way as you deal with your loss.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I cannot imagine your pain. Try to take comfort in knowing he knew how much you loved him. That is best thing you can give a child of any age.

Do what you need to do to get thru this, your son would not want you to suffer. Take care of your health and honor him by remembering him.

Bobbi

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I am so sorry for your loss. Just Ron and I have 3 sons, and the thought of anything bad happening to one of them just makes me feel sick. Losing a son to such a senseless thing is so horrible. Please don't hesitate to come here for support anytime you need it.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so sorry also for your loss, I cannot even begin to understand your pain, my heart breaks for you. I wish I had words to say that could help but I agree with Barbara and Gail that your son truly loved you as he did not shun you and that is truly something to hold dear to your heart.

Again my heart truly breaks for you.

LITS

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

I am so sorry. No one should have to bury their child. I am sure every parent ( and those who are not as well) on here weeps for you tonight.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't even begin to know what to say to you that ease any of your pain. You must be in complete shock. Please, of course you should ask for support and comfort.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

FHN, what is the picture all about?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What a tragedy! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit