My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• EverSoGrateful
  • bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Such a horrible and senseless death. My deepest sympathies and condolences are with you. I have no idea how a Mother gets over the death of her child but know you have a community of people here who will comfort you the best as we can.

They say time is a great healer and from experience I can say you will have good days and horrible days and then one day the sun will again shine. You will always have wonderful memories to hold dear, think of those during the bad days.

Wishing the love and peace in your heart will soon encompass you daily.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

You have my deepest sympathy. As parents we are never meant to outlive our children. My heart goes out to you!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Truman, I have spent that last fifteen minutes trying to think of what to say. What you are experiencing is so incredibly sad that any words I write just seem so darn pathetically inadequate.

I'm sorry you lost your dear son.

Justitia

• laverite
    laverite

Truman,

I am so very sorry to read your post and learn that your son was killed. I am sending you a PM.

Sending you love and light,

Laverite

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm terribly sorry. You must feel as though you had your heart cut right out of you. Think of all of us putting our arms around you. We'd like to be able to do that.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thats terrible, how can someone do that? So Sorry.

• clarity
    clarity

Truman ... 11 years ago you wrote "I hope this is a friendly place"

Looks like it is!

I read many of your earlier posts ... wow. Such good stuff!

Dear lady ... keep writing, and writing, then write some more. Write until you can write no more or cry no more. Write till your heart stops breaking and starts beating again.

>

The poet Donne states that ... when one dies, we all die a little.

So very sorry this terrible thing has happened to your son.

wishing you and your family peace.

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Sorry double post!

• satinka
    satinka

(((truman)))

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolances.

You are supported and loved here, it doesn't matter whether you have lots of posts or not.

I have experienced a recent loss, too...my favorite brother who was non-jw.

Love and hugs,

satinka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit