My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• truman
    truman

Thank you all for your outpouring of empathy. I don't know how I am going to get through this, but your suggestion, Barbara, is one that is comforting to me. He was a good man who brought his mother and others happiness.

I got some xanax from the doctor, but I hesitate to take it. I feel that I owe my son to experience this pain and not to shrink from its intensity.

James_Woods and others, what you say is food for thought. I appreciate your analytical perspective on the events.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm so sorry. I hope you have a strong support system around you. I also extend my sympathy to the rest of your son's friends and family.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I wish I had something to say or suggest to ease your pain, but I don't. Other than to express my deepeast sympathies.

May God be with you in your time of sorrow.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

This is an unfortunate event...I hope you'll find some inner peace during these difficult times.

Peace

Kool Jo

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My god -I am so sorry. I wish I could share your pain but know this is not possible. My heart goes out to you.

• binadub
    binadub

There are no words . . .
    But may it bring some measure of peace--eventually--to know that your have friends who care.
    I know what you mean when you say you feel you owe it to your son to suffer his loss. I have felt that way when a loved one died. It almost seemed disrespectful not to suffer their loss.

Though it sounds hollow to say, but I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Blessings,
    ~Binadub

• Think About It
    Think About It

Oh my goodness what a terrible thing to see happening to a JWN member's family. Truman.....I am so sorry this has happened to your son. I'm really at a loss for words. This is a sad thing indeed.

Think About It

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Let my voice be added to those who express their supreme sadness and support for you in the handling of this tragedy. Who expects that such a routine event could become so deadly. People are so clueless to the reality of the selfishness of others. So sorry for your loss.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

truman, try vita logic mood formula tablets, it works very well for me. I take two of them when I need it.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I am so very very sorry.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit