My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Truman, I send you my heartfelt condolences on the tragic death of your son. The loss is all the harder given the circumstances surrounding it - but any loss of one's children would be unbearable. For you, your family and all who knew and loved your son, I hope it helps to know that others care and are thinking of you.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I'm so sorry to hear that, it sounds like your son was a good person and certainly did not deserve this; surely he will be missed greatly. Hopefully you have many good memories of him that you can cherish. I could not even begin to relate to what you must be feeling right now, but If it helps feel free to share some of your feelings and happy memories of your son with us; talking about it hopefully may help you cope with this tragedy a little. Please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences and a hug.

so sorry

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hard to find the right words to write....

Sincerest condolences to you in this saddest of times...

• umadevi
    umadevi

I am so sorry for your loss truman...

• truman
    truman

Thank you all. Yes, it does help to know that others care. I just cry and cry right now, but perhaps that is what I need to do. Maybe it will even stop some day, but it does not feel that way right now.

• Zordino
    Zordino

truman,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Loss. I am also a father. I hope your pain will Lessen with time. My sincerest Condolence's for your Loss.

• karter
    karter

Truman,

It's hard to know what to say at times like this but my deepest Sympathy.

My thoughts are with you at this most difficult time.

Karter.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm so sorry.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Just read this awful news truman.

I will be thinking of you a great deal wishing I had something profound to say to ease your pain.

Terribly sad.

Hoab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

My deepest condolecens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit