My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quandry
    Quandry

Oh, so sorry. Thank you for letting me know.

• caliber
    caliber

so sorry...

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

My deepest sympathy too.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I can not imagine writing the words, "My son was murdered today." My heart aches when I think of what you're going through after this awful tragedy. Our son has shunned us for the past ten years because we left the Witnesses, yet if I had to write the words you did, I don't think I could endure it. Once a mother, always a mother.

Today, there are only unanswerable questions and a dread of tomorrow, but somehow you will get through this. Tomorrow you will find peace in that you brought forth on this earth a good man, "a kind, gentle and intelligent man," a man who brought his mother and others happiness, although too briefly, but that will help sustain you, even if you can not believe that now.

"What restraint or limit should there be to grief for one so dear?"" Horace

"Can I see another's woe,

And not be in sorrow too?

Can I see another's grief,

and not seek for kind relief?" William Blake

Barbara

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am sorry to hear that.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Dear Truman,

I am shocked and grieved at your loss. I have a son about the same age, and I don't know that I could carry on if something happened to him. The love between a father and son is just as powerful as that of a mother and son... even stronger sometimes.

I know it's not enough, and will never take the pain away, but your friends are here for you with open hearts and listening ears for whatever you wish to share about your precious son and how much he meant to you. Godspeed, my friend.

Radar

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

My deepest sympathy and sincerest condolences. I am so sorry that you lost your son, Truman.

• flipper
    flipper

TRUMAN- My wife and I send our deepest condolences to you friend. Please know our hearts are with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh my goodness.

Words typed will never make this right. So sorry.

• sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit