To garyneal and Others, Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GB were selected in 1919.

by mankkeli 152 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why are people continuing to feed the troll?

• minimus
    minimus

Well, the troll needs to be fed because we're bored??

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

vidqun - To know the current understanding, you have to keep in touch with your local Kingdom Hall, Could you send me your home address via PM, I could send an s-43 to the branch office serving your country for a follow up.

• minimus
    minimus

SEE, Mank is having fun too. OK!!!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

can'tleave - Mind you, I am not trolling, I am establishing facts for those deluded.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist - Were you not aware that the 1914 prediction was made before the event took place?. Wasn't the war not enough substantial evidence to establish the fact that something had been shaken in the spiritual realm?

It was prophesied that something would happen, a prophesy originating from Pyramidology, hence my comment on Kemetism. The 1914 prophesy came after Jesus' "second coming" in the late 1800s and is completely unrelated to what is currently taught. And even what is currently taught is dependant on several important dates in known history being wrong.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Were you not aware that the 1914 prediction was made before the event took place?.

It is clear that you are not aware of what the 1914 prediction even was! Here is a hint, if the prediciton was correct, you would not be here today.

What you are doing is satire, right? This is a joke right? You do more harm the JW's then you do to help their cause.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

No, the question is directed at you. What scriptural proof do you have that the events you mention have any relevance? I go strictly according to the Scriptures, and I notice you did not mention any.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Stealth - The fullfillment of the 1914 prophecy was not to bring the world to an end, but for "faithful devouts to feel the presence of the lord". Which was demonstrated when the majority felt that Jesus had started ruling invisibly.

By the way, I'm not joking. I'm devoting productive time to rescue lost souls here.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

vidqun - The scriptural evidences are too many, I could even write a whole book on that, here are just few quotations from the scripture.

5 The journey from Babylon to Jerusalem is 500 to 1,000 miles [800 to 1,600 km], depending upon the route taken. Will the long trip impede the fulfillment of God’s promise? By no means! Isaiah writes: “Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: ‘Clear up the way of Jehovah, you people! Make the highway for our God through the desert plain straight. Let every valley be raised up, and every mountain and hill be made low. And the knobby ground must become level land, and the rugged ground a valley plain. And the glory of Jehovah will certainly be revealed, and all flesh must see it together, for the very mouth of Jehovah has spoken it.’”—Isaiah 40:3-5.

6 Before embarking on a journey, Eastern rulers would often send out men to prepare the way by removing big stones and even building causeways and leveling hills. In the case of the returning Jews, it will be as if God himself is in the forefront, clearing away any obstacles. After all, these are Jehovah’s name people, and fulfilling his promise to restore them to their homeland will cause his glory to be manifest before all the nations. Like it or not, those nations will be forced to see that Jehovah is the Fulfiller of his promises.

7 The restoration in the sixth century B.C.E. was not the only fulfillment of this prophecy. There was also a fulfillment in the first century C.E. John the Baptizer was the voice of someone “crying out in the wilderness,” in fulfillment of Isaiah 40:3. (Luke 3:1-6) Under inspiration, John applied Isaiah’s words to himself. (John 1:19-23) Starting in 29 C.E., John began preparing the way for Jesus Christ. John’s advance proclamation aroused people to look for the promised Messiah so that they, in turn, might listen to him and follow him. (Luke 1:13-17, 76) Through Jesus, Jehovah would lead repentant ones into the freedom that only God’s Kingdom can provide—liberation from bondage to sin and death. (John 1:29; 8:32) Isaiah’s words had a larger fulfillment in the deliverance of the remnant of spiritual Israel from Babylon the Great in 1919 and in their restoration to true worship.

8 What, though, about those who are in line to benefit from the initial fulfillment of the promise—the Jewish captives in Babylon? Can they really trust Jehovah’s promise to return them to their beloved homeland? Indeed, they can! With vivid words and illustrations taken from everyday life, Isaiah now gives compelling reasons why they can have complete confidence that Jehovah will prove true to his word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit