To garyneal and Others, Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GB were selected in 1919.

by mankkeli 152 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

You should know that when someone with my academic background is defending a claim tooth and nail, such claim had been measured and weighed against all facts and its genuity had been proven beyond any doubt.

Satan has quite an academic background as well. Just sayin'.

• St George of England
    St George of England

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dx3aXaPiXmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you want a serious discussion of this topic, watch the video above, followed by Part 2.

George

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - refraim from blackmail.

• Ding
    Ding
    LeavingWT - According to your timeline
    1920: There would be worldwide all-embracing anarchy.
    1920: All earthly governments will pass away.
    1920: All republics will disappear in the fall of 1920
    1925: Anointed Christians would be taken to heaven.
    1925: Resurrection would begin, faithful men of old would return to earth in this year.
    With due honesty,Please, which of the above weren't fullfilled?, be sincere with yurself.

What?????? I must be misreading this.

First of all, this was the WTS' timeline, not Leavingwt's.

Second, none of them was fulfilled, by the WTS' own admission. They teach something totally different today, for obvious reasons.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

St George of England - Lance was just expressing his doubts in that video, I hope He will come back to his senses someday.

• designs
    designs

mankii- care to address the doctrinal issue raised.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Ding - Teaching something different is part of the dividends paid by refinement, It is diffferent from dishonesty willfully perpetrated with the goal of creating hullabaloo.

• minimus
    minimus

Mank...I think you're just trying to get this place excited. Anyone with half a brain can see that the Organization and it's so-called "remnant" is full of BS.

All you did is write what the Organization teaches and waited for a reaction.

Very cute.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

designs - Of course, some refinements have occured over the years towards spiritual advancement but It is the goal that matters not the details.

What has resulted from all of this? “I will appoint peace as your overseers and righteousness as your task assigners,” says Jehovah. (Isaiah 60:17) There is “peace” among Jehovah’s servants today, and love of “righteousness” has become their ‘task assigner’—the force that impels them to serve God. They are well-organized to carry out the Kingdom-preaching and disciple-making work.—Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

minimus - You definitely don't know what you are talking about, There are more than 7 million JWs still in, why haven't they discovered the BS?. They are seeing beyond those minor details opposers are clamping on and making issues from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit