To garyneal and Others, Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GB were selected in 1919.

by mankkeli 152 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    designs - Before buying your apartment, do you ask what kind of materials were used in the constructing and where those materials
    were manufactured and produced. certaily Not!. Those irrelevant details don't matter.....Mankkeli

Mankkeli Pig`s house was Built with Straw..

The Big Bad Watchtower Wolf Huffed and he Puffed..

And..

He blew Mankkeli Pig`s straw house down..

Next time Mankkeli Pig will Ask..

"What kind of Building Materials were used to Build my House?"

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dogonews/pictures/331/content/Three-Little-Pigs3.jpg?1285702597

...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Ding - Now you are getting me wrong, I mean their ATTITUDE was what appealed to JESUS when He inspected other religions in 1918. I don't mean the public.

• minimus
    minimus

The JW's version of preaching the good news is nothing but a sham. If they REALLY wanted to get the message out, they'd part with their precious billions and ADVERTISE ADVERTISE THE KING AND HIS KINGDOM.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

minimus - By what standard do you call their appriach a sham?. What measure did you use to weigh them?. Why would they part with the resources being used to support full time preachers and missionaries?. Please answer me.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

TheClarinetist - Why are you hiding under the pretext of coincidence?, when would you ever accept the fullfillment f prophecy as evidence of divine intervention?.

Good questions.

First, I'm hiding behind coincidence because coincidences are all around us. They're bound to happen. They happen every day. They're common. Divine intervention which is not more easily explained by coincidence is not. It is simply a fact of life when you're dealing with billions of people each doing thousands of things every day.

The prophecy would have to be given before the events took place, and be firmly linked to them by factual evidence. The more explicit the better, as the more generalized the prophecy is, the more probable that there is a coincidental fullfillment which appears to fit the "facts". As for the second item [in your original post]: Whether or not they were chosen by God, they would have continued to preach after their release from prison. It's what religious leaders do. As for the first: You first have to prove 1914, so at the very least you're doing these in the wrong order. And 1914 is definitely a tough sell on the basis of "firmly linked to them by factual evidence". At best, the events of 1914 point more towards Kemetism as the true religion.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

In May 1918, warrants were issued for the arrest of J. F. Rutherford, the new president of the Watch Tower Society, and seven other Watch Tower associates. In June, with surprising swiftness, these Christian men were haled before a court and condemned. Seven were sentenced to 20 years in a penitentiary, and one to 10 years. Then, in 1919, an unexpected reversal of events occurred. The Great War had ended in November 1918. The sentences against the officials of the Watch Tower Society were appealed as being a miscarriage of justice. To the chagrin of their religious enemies, Rutherford and his companions were released from prison.

Mankkeli, you seem quite up to date. May I ask: What is the current understanding? Is there scriptural proof for above events?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So, how did the Governing Body become the representatives of the annointed remnant? What scriptual evidence is there that there should be a Governing Body?

Good point truth_b_known

The obvious and truthful answer to this is these particular men were inspiring to grab a hold of the power of god for themselves for their own wanting

desires.. They saw the potentiality of the return of Christ and the supposed End Times as both marketable commodities that could be exploited

for the purpose of proliferating literature (theirs). They were somewhat correct on that assumption as evidence shows.

Most religions have circumvented themselves upon lies and misinformation as a means to cultivate power and control over other people

thats the game men play. Religion is a game of power. Intellectual honesty holds no particular value for these men in their endeavors.

Back research the WTS. organization right from its roots, up to this day and you'll see .

• Twisty
    Twisty

"which religious leader is interested about the good news being preached worldwide at thesame level with the JW leaders?"

It seems the adventist through their Media networks are converting about 2900 people a day and have about 15million members there form of preaching whether informally or via media seems to be working as are many others.

"Although they may claim to be honest and sincere, but what do their works show towards sharing what they knew with others?. "

The "Watchtower Organisation" has proven time and time again to be dishonest by omission and dishonest in general so this rules them out.

Unfortunately Logic and reason dont seem to penetrate into your thoughts, I'm trying to decide if this is some form of satire or which Institution allows such frequent internet access.

Twisty-Official food taster for King Mswati the 3rd of Swaziland.

Ps..this is my last post

• minimus
    minimus

It's pretty simple.

The aren't parting all that much with their resources from the beginning. All their labor is FREE! What they "pay" their missionaries and Bethelites is little, to put it nicely.

If they had any "standard of decency" they'd repent and beg for mercy. Instead, they encourage people to waste their lives and time preaching to people who actually know better and can clearly see a con, a street away.

Shame on you for propagating such a history of lies, false claims and incorrect viewpoints. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

TheClarinetist - Were you not aware that the 1914 prediction was made before the event took place?. Wasn't the war not enough substantial evidence to establish the fact that something had been shaken in the spiritual realm?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit