To garyneal and Others, Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GB were selected in 1919.

by mankkeli 152 Replies latest jw experiences

• designs
    designs

The Bible Students are still very much active, why would God not have stayed with his original choice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - refraim from blackmail......Mankkeli

It`s impossible to threaten you..

With letting people know your an Idiot..

The secret is already out..

...OUTLAW

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GBwere selected in 1919" - Mankelli

That whole statement is a mouthful which you try to prove through coincidences in history. Basically the scam artists running the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society simply said, "We were sent to prison and only served to years of our sentence. Therefor were are the Faithful and Discreet Slave." So, they fulfilled the alleged prophesy because they said they did. By that logic, any Christian religious leaders sent to prison for 2 years are fulfilling the prophecy.

However, the most important issue I have with you claim is highlighted: "...represented by the GB..."

At what point in time did the annointed remnant choose the Governing Body to represent them? What process was used by the annointed remnant choose who makes up the Governing Body? Where is the scriptual proof that the annointed remnant would elected a handfull of themselves to make decisions for the whole?

I was born into the religion and wasted the first 30 years of my life as a result. My father professes to be of the annointed. I do not recall a time when a member of the Governing Body died anyone ever contacting my father and asking who he was going to vote for as a replacement.

The WTB&TS loves to divisions and class warfare. There are all sorts of made up "classes". There's the "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class" which I guess now takes a back seat to the Governing Body Class.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Everytime I come across a JW & their circular reasoning I think of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo

• minimus
    minimus

I still think this person's playing.

• designs
    designs

Ya think

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

designs - You need to understand that Jehovah's celestial chariot must keep moving as depicted by the Prophet Ezekiel's vision. In Ezekiel 1: 22-24. See the parallel of that logic from this publication,

23 Jehovah’s celestial chariot is certainly on the move today and we must move with it. Soon everything will be brought to glory in harmony with the glorious One who rides that chariot—all in vindication of him as the Sovereign Lord of the universe. His seraphs, cherubs, and angels are backing us up in our great worldwide preaching work. Let us move ahead, then, with Jehovah’s heavenly organization. But how can we keep pace with that fast-moving celestial chariot? By respoding to spiritual refinement as they come.

• minimus
    minimus

This guy's just quoting (baiting) from the publications. It's so tongue and cheek.

• designs
    designs

When Facts and Details no longer matter just go with the Warm and Fuzzies

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

truth b known - Do your politicians consult you before making decisions?. Certaily Not!, No representative democracy listens to all her citizens before passing a law, that being said, If the remnant are represented by the GB members, so why should your father be consulted?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit