The WATCHTOWER isn't DECEITFUL , they are just IMPERFECT

by Minimommi 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I asked him what would make him leave. He said, If they started demanding money such as tithing like the churches or he sees any outright DECEIT.

How Big of a Lie is he Looking for?..

86% Then theres this.. mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Apparently those lies aren't big enough.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And this..

"Stealing the Collection Plate," was published in the Tacoma Reporter, volume 5, issue 29, July 20, 2000. pages 5,6.

Stealing the Collection Plate 1

Stealing the Collection Plate 2mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco ...OUTLAW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    They incorrectly believe that if you don't support Jehovah 100%, then you probably aren't a faithful marriage partner. This may sound crazy, but it's the first thing that pops into their heads, many times.

Agree! This is a trust-killer for both marital partners. It destroys the faith in each other that is the foundation of a marital partnership.

or [if] he sees any outright DECEIT.

Learn about "theocratic warfare". Though now it is phrased in more legally defensible language than in the days of Rutherford, the practice endures. But be sure he's open to really hearing what you say before trying to discuss it with him. Be alert for signs of selective hearing; there is no use continuing when the Watchtower "Trained Christian Conscience" makes him hear a Watchtower article instead of the words you are speaking.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I asked him what would make him leave. He said, If they started demanding money such as tithing like the churches or he sees any outright DECEIT.

Ask him to take the 11 minutes it takes to read The Great Watchtower Contadiction. If he doesn't see any deceit in those Watchtower actions I'll eat my symbolic hat. I'll begin to do that as soon their predicted end begins.

Len

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

If they are God's representatives on earth God must be getting really mad at them judging by their track record on forcasting and the manner in whicht they mislead their followers .

God will find them and settle the score even if they do move out of Brooklyn they can run but they can't hide.

I followed them once for a religious education and boy did it teach me a lesson.

• nugget
    nugget

Ask him to go through the bibliographies in the latest publications and check the source material. Check the actual quotes against the books and the credibility of the people quoted. Often they will quote non scientific sources claiming they are scientists. They misquote sources and attribute statements to them that go against what they wrote. This is intellectual dishonesty. Crisis of Conscience lists other forms of dishonesty. Lying is endemic in the organisation. It isn't just imperfection or careless research but duplicity,

o

• agonus
    agonus

They're perfectly deceitful.

Watch the "Out of Darkness" DVD or read the latest "607" defense. Investigate the claims in said productions for their veracity and try to tell anyone with a straight face they're completely guileless.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome (((((((((Minimommi)))))))) to JWN and good-luck with awakening your husband. I agree with Found Sheep and leavingwt to read Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz and Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steve Hassan. Have you considered instead of showing your husband that the WTBTS is deceitful, to ask your husband does he get tired of always being told that JWs are never doing enough? Or, does he want to get away for a relaxing vacation? I would recommend planning fun activities with your husband to meet new "Worldly" friends so that he is not as dependant on JW condtitional friends than to proving that the WTBTS is deceitful.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• bob1999
    bob1999

"It just so happens, however, that these men have assumed the lofty role of speaking on behalf of God himself. They claim to be the head of God's spirit-directed organization. They cannot therefore have it both ways......................"

Amen to that!

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit