The WATCHTOWER isn't DECEITFUL , they are just IMPERFECT

by Minimommi 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Hey, until you do a few months more of reading and research, you might just want to keep all of it to yourself. Why do I say this?

Please consider another assumption that many JWs have about people who question things: Infidelity.

They incorrectly believe that if you don't support Jehovah 100%, then you probably aren't a faithful marriage partner. This may sound crazy, but it's the first thing that pops into their heads, many times.

• N.drew
    N.drew

The organization invests in the stock market. Don't they? That is where the money comes from. Everyone knows that once you have money that doesn't need spending right away but it is invested, it grows! Jehovah doesn't make it grow, math does.

• cedars
    cedars

Minimommi - what does your husband make of credit card machines being installed in every assembly hall, with detailed instructions being sent to brothers by the society on how to use them? It may still only be for "voluntary" donations, but it is basically encouraging brothers to go into debt so that they can donate to the Society, since obviously a credit card is a form of loan. If you need evidence of this, I am sure any one of us can point you in the right direction.

Cedars

• N.drew
    N.drew

The "protection" the organization promises is imaginary. If you have a sharp imagination, when you leave, use it to imagine the same protection. I am not kidding. I have been with these crazy "apostate" atheists for a few months now. I am the same person but happier. Haven't sinned any more than before. I mean, enough to get me dis-fellowshipped. I haven't watched Harry Potter yet. Feel no need to either.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Okay....they are imperfect.....lets go with that.

WHAT have they done to go back to each and every door they've preached at that this generation would not pass away before the end had come?

Have the retrieved the people that left due to KNOWING the doctrine was wrong? apologized and welcomed them back?

If not....doesn't that make them blood guilty by their OWN standards?

They are a joke. They could care less about human beings. Its all about them.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Right daringheart! Most of us who post on here have not been sought out and reasoned with. Why? Because they know they might be wrong. If they believe they are really truly right, we wouldn't be a threat. Why are they threatened by us? Because they are wrong. They are leaning on the understanding of dead people. Dead men are who they are trusting. It is NOT the living god that they trust. It is command upon command that they have put their trust in. Commands of dead people. Gross.

• designs
    designs

How close can close get before its really close

• pirata
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thats right N.Drew

If it were TRULY about people.....about lives......they would be having MASSIVE, EXTENSIVE campaigns to bring back lost sheep.....people who left when they figured out they were wrong, lying, etc.

They don't even give a sh*t about DF'd people, much less those that drifted away.

Anyone who reads Ezekiel 34 will see a direct application to the WTBS..... they are living proof that human lives, individuals, precious souls.....mean jack sh*t to them...........

The WTBS strips life of its most precious, Christian quality: .....motive......

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. is a publishing house, intensionally trying to create doctrines to help in the proliferation of its own published works.

Its as simple as that.

Take a look at this web site and you'll see the long list of expressed doctrines circumvented to create commercial public appeal toward the public.

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/88.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit