What's Your Objection?

by 1975 64 Replies latest social humour

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

When I come to this forum and read the topics of the day, it disturbs me that some always have objections and comments that are negative.

It disturbs me that some always are able to find the negative comments and objections too. Bummer. Well, lets face it, this is a forum about JW's and former JW's, not about former lottery winners and winners of American Idol.

What source of encouragement is there when one breaks down the story of others? What's your personal gain, what's the satisfaction?

Well, it is encouraging to know that you aren't alone. The satisfaction is, I may be "here", but if I stay at it and be me and grow, I could be "there". Sometimes, you need people to understand where you have been so you can get to where you are heading.

? Do you want others to feel the way YOU feel?

No. That would be impossible. I want everyone to feel the way they feel, and to get to know and love the most important person in the universe, themself.

By the way, how do you feel?

Totally awesome. Great. I have an itch that I actually CAN scratch.

Explain to me, what's the objection in being kind and understanding to others free speech and thought?

Depends on whatever the speech is. I am a pragmatic, and this is the internet. I don't like to see people bleed their pain, and yeah, I think it's counter productive. What I try to do is give a nice cyber hug instead of judge from a distance.

sooner7nc, contact me personally. Let's meet, forget about this crap on the forum, lets meet.

Good nite folks, enjoy your time and pleasure.

• bohm
    bohm

thetrueone: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/210426/1/Conspiracy-theorists, http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/210736/1/The-Conspiracy-Theory-Question.

1975: bohm, you need food to feed on your thirst of self-esteem. don't you. The best way you can do it is by putting your two cents in my post.

thank you for the dietary advice.

Tell me, why can't you create your own topic and gloify yourself in the commens of others, is that difficult? You basically want to interrupt my post for your selfish reasons. Do you realize how cheap you make yourself? You have NO respect for others that disagree with you. Respect my post.

Either this is to a large extend about me, in which case the above is pretty ironic, or this thread is not about me at all, in which case its an odd thing to write.

Im sorry if you feel you got treated badly on the conspiracy theory thread. My advice is to think more about the kind of input you give to the discussion. when you for instance are telling others their oppinion do not matter because they are blinded, unwilling to admit they are wrong, incompetent (due to not having a skill you see to be essential to have an oppinion on the subject such as being an ironworker) again and again, people are likely to give you back with the same coin.

This is especially true if you deside your only contributions to the thread will be along the above lines, and you ignore requests for further clarification, objections with more of the same.

...and you should get some new insults.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

It's not THIS forum!

Its all forums...

spend some time in most and you will find all types of personalities, this place is TAME compared to some that really tear up people

and some make this one look like wonderland.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit