What's Your Objection?

by 1975 64 Replies latest social humour

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Respect my post.

F*** your posts you disrespectful ass.

thetrueone, I call you kid because I have 10 grandchildren and two great grandchildren

So what? I've got an 11 year old son and two stupid dogs in the backyard. SOMEONE GIVE ME A MEDAL!!!! Your as bad as the JWTruth guy on YouTube. Jeeez!

Thanks guys. Thanks for destroying someone's subject. This was my point of my subject and you guys fell for it.! You guys don't have the balls to create your own subject matter but only to attack others you disagree with, you proved my point.

thetrueone, makes sure bohm givers you the ENTIRE video.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

1975 opening post says -

When I come to this forum and read the topics of the day, it disturbs me that some always have objections and comments that are negative.

Yes, thats mostly because someone posts comments, of something ridiculous or profoundly ignorant in nature .....no names mentioned of course !

Like this thread topic for example !

You want everyone to agree with you don't you 1975 because your old and wise unlike us kids of immature intellect and knowledge.

Why must anyone be objectionable to 1975 comments, he's always right anyways isn't he.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Maybe the question should be asked whats objectionable about an open and free discussion forum...... 1975 ?

Thanks guys. Thanks for destroying someone's subject.

I think you yourself destroyed this topic solely on your own, by being disrespectfully opinionated.

I know 1975, start your very own public forum, create your own topics of discussion and if anyone opposes you

just delete them, that way you'll take control of all discussions and make yourself a true winning persona.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks for destroying someone's subject.

Well Kid, when you throw up a house of cards and we're all carrying 12 gauge shotguns...what do you expect?

BTW...you're welcome.

• free @ last
    free @ last

This is under the Jokes and Humor section for a reason right

my sides are aching with laughter right now.... lol a GREAT-grandfather

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I haven't been to the hall in ages
    I have a fleshly older brother

How do you define "ages"? Weeks? Months? Certainly not years. It sounds to me like you haven't been out long. The second quote is clearly cult lingo, which leads me to believe that you may have stopped going to meetings, but have a long way to go before you're out mentally. I've only heard JWs make such a distinction; most people know what brothers and sisters are, and don't have to add the word "fleshly" to make themselves understood.

As for the negative comments, welcome to the real world.

W

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I object to this thread being in the Jokes section. I was expecting to read something humorous, dammit!!!

Beautiful, I threw out this subject matter just to see what kind of vemon is would get, and sure enough I got it! Thanks folks!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Again, your welcome. Glad we could help someone in need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit