What's Your Objection?

by 1975 64 Replies latest social humour

jamiebower, the elders lodge is an old folks residence. They are not mental patients just older peole who's families will not care for them. Screw the age is their attitude.

thetrueone, I call you kid because I have 10 grandchildren and two great grandchildren, OK kid, you still take offense? Are you getting the drift of my message? My posts is not about my designs to attract me but to open a forum discussion that we can feel comfortable and different to EXPRESS our thoughts and feelings. Why do we attack instead of asking questions? Why must we come to quick judgment of others, why?

What is about people who can't read in between the lines? Have I attacked or insulted anyone in my replys? Why should I? What satisfaction and pleasure would I derive from such conduct?

Some may think I was never a witness and I don't understand their situation, Hmmmmm, think again.

• bohm
    bohm

it disturbs me that some always have objections and comments that are negative.

wait...you are not talking about the flak you got on that conspiracy theory thread where you got into repeat mode with the same things again and again to stir the kettle? remember: "What's you mathematical equation to making sex?" etc.?

• bohm
    bohm

" What is about people who can't read in between the lines? Have I attacked or insulted anyone in my replys? Why should I? What satisfaction and pleasure would I derive from such conduct? "

oh yah irony inbound....

• God bohm, your a cream puff.
    • Your a self-righteous opinionated cream puff.
    • bohm, you are nothing more than a self-righteous cream puff!!! Everything has to be YOUR way!
    • bohm, yes I do, at least I admit my faults, how about you? Your self-righteous and a face safer and won't admit to it, what a sham!!!!!! This must have been your character since childhood
    • bohm, your pitiful, truly pitiful!!! Your best answeres are exactly what I've said, distractions, distractions.You don't have the guts to admit your wrongs not to me or anyone else! Your entire life hinges in you being right! Self-righteousness is your mode of life, everyone is wrong and I mean everyone else, exept YOU
    • bohm, your in love with yourself, self gloly, only YOU know what's best for everyone

AND SO ON AND ON UNTILL I REALIZED YOU WAS BASICALLY TROLLING ME FOR SHIT AND GIGGLES! if you dont want people telling you that your ideas are wrong or silly, its a good idea to stay out of topics you know are going to get heated. Particulary, its a bad idea to repeat things which you know to be wrong like you did. If you dont want personal observations to be made about you, its a bad idea to make personal observations like the above.

its particulary a bad to say the same things again and again in a manner which are clearly intended to provoke a reaction.
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone, I call you kid because I have 10 grandchildren and two great grandchildren, OK kid, you still take offense? Are you getting the drift of my message? My posts is not about my designs to attract me but to open a forum discussion that we can feel comfortable and different to EXPRESS our thoughts and feelings. Why do we attack instead of asking questions? Why must we come to quick judgment of others, why?

So then your justified to attack others like myself who are trying discern what your original thread is really about ... I see

WHY DO WE ATTACK ? SAYS 1975

Your coming off as as a two faced hypocrite.

Should you call a grown man of 53 years a kid ?

Sounds like you got shot down on another thread making you look a bit foolish and so you've opened this thread as a personal vendetta.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Bohm, copy and paste the URL where this conspiracy theory discussion took place, I'd like to have a look at it. ...thanks

bohm, you need food to feed on your thirst of self-esteem. don't you. The best way you can do it is by putting your two cents in my post. Tell me, why can't you create your own topic and gloify yourself in the commens of others, is that difficult? You basically want to interrupt my post for your selfish reasons. Do you realize how cheap you make yourself? You have NO respect for others that disagree with you. Respect my post.

thetreeone& bohm, you two guys are perfect examples of what I have talking about. Your objective is to destroy and ruin the thread of others. You guys are far from being encouraging and upbuilding. I will not allow this thread to be ruined by your constant dislike for me.

• talesin
    talesin

I just have to say,,, I thought you had a valid point, but you are REALLY focusing on the negative here.

t

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Oh brother, this is all about the WTC conspiracy theory, that the tragic event was all planned and orchestrated by the US government.

Sorry my own intellect forces me out of any further discussion or anything to do with poster/member 1975.

Good grief

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Little advise for 1975 if you cant take evaluative criticism on your posts, then don't join open discussion forums.

By the way 1975 I agree, 9-11 was all an CIA internal government event, sponsored and orchestrated by the US government.

Osama Bin Laden and the Al-Qaeda organization are really secretly sponsored by the US to accomplish set goals by The Illuminati

of the New Order .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit