What's Your Objection?

by 1975 64 Replies latest social humour

• watson
    watson

Very clever 1975.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I would like to apologize to anyone who took offense at my remarks. They were not intended to be hateful.

I have re-read what I posted, and I can see that I could have expressed myself in a more artful manner.

leavingwt, thanks for your comments.

As I've said, you guys fell for my plan. Enjoy!

• Broken Promises
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

I don't think you have anything to apologize for Leavingwt.

This is just a stupid idiot thread put up by a maligning troll with no real relevance.

Maybe 1975 misses the mental group think of a cult, where everyone nods their heads in total agreement with

everything said and presented, this is defined by 1975 as encouraging.

Sounds like 1975 is having a hard time living out and away from the JWS, people are disagreeing with him on many subjects.

Go back to the Kingdom Hall 1975 you'll find many if not all mindlessly agreeing to everything you say especially if your an elder.

The real world might be a bit challenging for you.

I'm so encouraged by this thread topic now I might go back myself.

Think about it.

• talesin
    talesin

leaving --- he was baiting, and I fell for it

you showed true grace with your apology, and I want to apologize to you as well,,, you (and true) had better radar than me, is all, you weren't having a 'hate-on'

t

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You've all fell for my plan says evil Doctor 1975 ha ha ha ha

Maybe it was you that created the WTC disaster you evil one.

Or maybe this thread was started intensionally out of spirited vindictiveness for getting put down on that WTC conspiracy thread. ummmm ?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What are you guys apologising for? F*** the troll! And his momma too, although this is probably very redundant.

Guys(or Gals) like him must do what they do because people like myself shatter them like cheap lightbulbs in real life.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

you (and true) had better radar than me, is all, you weren't having a 'hate-on'

No problem Talesin.

The term baiting troll could be aptly used here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit