New tract for American Indians

by purplesofa 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Speaking of surreal! We should let JCanon have the last word on this tract. How apropos!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CD..What is a thread,without JCanon on it..LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• amicus
    amicus

Ima going to log in here as an Osage. We never surrendered. We were cheated like all NA's were. The Cherokee were mentioned here, after Jackson screwed the Cherokee over they were awarded some of the Osage homeland. What they had to endure before they were granted my tribes lands is too horrid for our schools to teach.

The Osage History should remind some that some of us remember the lies.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    CD..What is a thread,without JCanon on it..LOL!!..................

Sane?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My grandmother was Seminole/Cherokee. Osceola was her great...great grandfather. I am trying to get Dad's wife to send me a copy of his geneology. For many years I assumed Grandma was a Spaniard. Her name was Carlita. She owned castinettes. She knew how to use them. She had waistlength hair that she kept pinned up in a french twist. She is pictured on the thread I did about my dad's death on Monday night this week. But there was this picture of an Indian lady on her dining room wall. And I just thought grandma liked the portrait/photograph. I could see that it was very dated. Then she explained to me that it was her great grandmother. Mom's dad was part Cherokee, but my dad told us that he had to keep it a secret because he would lose a lot of his chiropratic patients if people knew. There was such a stigma attached to being of mixed origin at the time. His people were from North Georgia where the original capital of the Cherokee Nation at New Echota is located.

• amicus
    amicus
    Sane?

No, greed.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

What's JCanon smoking these days?

• JCanon
    JCanon
    What's JCanon smoking these days?

Something my Native American Indians handed down to me, maybe? I apologize, but there was a lot of coded information in that message for different "occult" readers... if you get my drift. JC

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Coming back to the tract - The New World picture has been altered to erase any other ethnic groups. There are no White, Black or Asian people in this paradise !

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Looks like Brooklyn is gonna take a stab at the "kill the Indian-save the man" thing we tried a few years back.

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit