New tract for American Indians

by purplesofa 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I just want to vomit. I live less than one hour from the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. This is not a correct portrait of native american life around here! I am sure most all of the native americans in this area would be insulted by this tract. Why in the hell did they dream up this god-awful tract? Its the weirdest thing I have ever seen from the WT, it takes the prize!

• watson
    watson

I believe it was released in Canada only. Large population of indigenous people.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... is that deerskin garb that the Indians are wearing in 'paradise'? *squints at photo*

Regards,

Jim TX

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..The WBT$ has no idea how these people think or live..I`m one of the few White Boys,who did alright in a First Nations School..They have their own ways..I have spoken with First Nations Elders..Some don`t speak a word of English..For them I needed translators..Once they got to know me,I was treated well.....The WBT$ won`t do well in those communities......The first rule in a First Nations community is..1#:"Don`t Trust Whitey!!..LOL!!.....They certainly won`t trust Whiteys Religion.......Been there,done that..Ended up on a reservation.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• amicus
    amicus

This gives me a viable reason to slit a JW throat...right?

How much can a victim of genocide take?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I am loling at the pics on last page with canoes in background......and horse.

You noticed the same thing I did. Such blatant pandering, blah!

• watson
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sorry Amicus..Whitey will throw you in jail for that..LOL!!.....Your not alone though....Some were very Prejudiced with me at first.....When they saw I showed respect for their ways and beliefs..It was a much different story...................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• amicus
    amicus
    Sorry Amicus..Whitey will throw you in jail for that..LOL!

Yeah, but at least I'd be there for a reason. Not like the blacks, hispanics and poor whites that couldn't afford attorneys.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

That is truly bizarre

They're also pretty shameless in their liberal quoting of various chiefs completely out of context (big surprise LOL). The only people who wouldn't laugh out loud at this tract are ones who know absolutely nothing of native american ways and beliefs. I can't even imagine the kind of reception this is going to receive.

Just wow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit