New tract for American Indians

by purplesofa 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

i never said or implied i was "down" with anyone, jeez...

• Dagney
    Dagney

WHAT? No paradise regulation swiss chalet and pet lion?

Do they get teepees instead?

Selling paradise...

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey solace. Sit back, relax, and take a deep breath. Takes two to tango and all that. Remember, only you can prevent thin skins. ;-)

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

***never mind :-)***

• Satanus
    Satanus

So indians get canoes and horses in the new system. I never seen none of those in the white people new system pics. Why don't white people get canoes and horses, too???

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If someone has a spare copy I would like to buy one if you put it on ebay.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FlyingHighNow..I find that pamphlet offensive..Intertwining the First Nations use of "Creator",with Jehovah.....That may not mean much to some..But..It`s how most First Nations People I know,refer to God.....The name Jehovah didn`t appear until the 14th Century..It`s a Catholic invention.....How many First Nations Children were torn from their family`s and put into Catholic boarding schools?.....I know a lot of kids who are grandparents now,that went though that.....They are still traumatized..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Solace, this is a great forum to come to when you come out of the org. It can teach you how to deal with people in the real world. Your skin will get a lot thicker. Everyone, well at least a lot of us, get flamed from time to time. It happened to me more when I first got here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Have any of you been out to Taos Pueblo? There is one church. It's a Catholic Church. And it's a beloved church. But the Red Willow people of Taos are very ecumenical and they love to talk to people about their spiritual journeys. But they blend the beliefs with their own spiritual beliefs. They are not offended by Christ or the Bible. I would imagine what would be more unpleasant to them would be someone trying to narrow their very tolerant belief system.

My therapist told me that Great Spirit is simply another name for God and Anscestors are simply another name for the Circle of Saints. Native spiritual beliefs recognize that we all believe the same things, we just place different names on things. We are all on our own spiritual journeys.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Well, as much as I hate to go ESO (esoteric) on this.

This is definitely a SUBLIMINAL message from the WTS. You know how the Jewish language gives names to people that mean something? Usually related to Jehovah? Every name means something. Like Elijah means "My God is Jehovah" or "Elimelech" means "My God is King."

Well the Indians are just like that: Sitting Bull, Flying Dove, Big Horse, etc. It's a similar cultural "spirit" compared to other cultures. Thus a potential connection between the Jews and these native Americans.

Now 10% of the kingdom has to be natural Jews per the Bible. Isa 6:3. 12,000 from each tribe. That's impossible over 1900 years after Christ when all the genealogy records would be lost. So Christ chose some from each tribe to survive down to our day and the marry into the modern population. That way sufficient ones of the 12 tribes would be around for the 12,000 to be chosen from. Well, turns out apparently they were instructed to marry into some of the isolated nations of peoples, including American Indians, South American Indians, Polynesians, certain African tribes, etc. so that the reconstituted ten tribes of Israel, ethnically, would have the face of these rather indigenous peoples.

So that's the secret reality. This tract thus, to the JIOR, indicates the WTS understands this. It knows that the ones surviving from the 1st century who marry into the modern population married into these native groups of people. It might be to hide the identity of the new Jewish tribes but also because these peoples had a connection to God through nature, a connection the Bible itself acknwledges by which he would be perceived, perhaps by other than the Jews who had a direct connection and the Bible.

So there is a connection between the focus of these native kinds of people and religion and choosing these people to reconstitute the 12 tribes of Israel and this is being acknowledged in subtle ways, like this tract that doesn't make too much sense besides suggesting to a Native American that their religion and belief in the Creator God is the same God of the Bible. Which it is. But it is very different than they would normally approach. They are actually acknowledging that the Native American tribes already worship Jehovah in their own way and now they can improve that by joining the witnesses.

Anyway, there is some connection between the original Jews and some of these Native American groups.

It all seems nice on the surface, but because the WTS is the Evil Slave now, this seems to be a message to their secret Freemasons or whomever that Native Americans or Mexicans are more likely to be newly anointed ones or whatever and this new focus on them is not benign. It is as if Satan, somehow, found out that the 1st Century Christians in reconstituting the 12 tribes purposely bred among these "naturalists" and now he's saying, I'm going to focus on them now in some sinister way, not that it will prevent anything based on the kingdom from happening, but that they know the Native Americans are more directly connected to the Jews now than before. It's like that sleeping black child in the hand of Christ is sort of telling everybody that they know about that symbolism and they know what that symbol means.

In a way, it is sort of like Darth Vader of "Star Wars." He knows the "ways of the force" and uses that insider information. It is as if a JIOR member has defected over to the evil slave. Like Judas betrayed Christ. Maybe there is a version of this happening now. As the messiah, I come through the line of Joseph but that connection comes through my Native American Indian ancestry. How do I know? Because I met my 1st Century ancestor recently. Just like I saw Paul and John, I saw my 1st Century ancestor who belonged to the tribe of Joseph and he looked very Native American mixed with white, so I knew which side of the family he came from.

So this tract is not just a passing curiosity on the JIOR/spiritual, subliminal message level. This confirms that the WTS understands that connection, or at least that CHOICE to marry into these isolated tribes to recreate the 12 tribes of Israel in modern times. In a way it is an insult, therefore, at one level that they are saying they are focussing on converting these groups specifically meaning Satan is going to focus on corrupting these nations in some way. In some way, basically they are a special TARGET of the WTS, the Illuminati, because they understand the potential of who the neo-12 tribes likely are. Of course, it is too late now because the 144,000 "natural Jews" have been sealed. But is is clear if the WTS is now focussing their preaching efforts on the Native Americans, it just means they know a higher percentage of Native Americans, Polynesians and other tribial peoples are going to be of the anointed at this time. But just because they know about it doesn't mean they can do anything.

But it does affect us, obviously, how much Satan's organizations actually know about the kingdom, that is the demons.

I guess it is no big deal at this point, since nobody is likely to believe me here, not that it matters, that there was an intent that all the reconstituted 12 tribes be specifically among the non-white nations. Satan has a focus on the white nations to corrupt them with Nazzism and white suppremacist concepts, which is very effective. Thus Gog of Magog is the nation that desolates Judea in modern times, the Germans in WWII during the Holocaust. They are more likely considered the "Rich Man" in scripture as well, with the note that it is very difficult for a Rich Man to get into the kingdom. The 144,000 are "virgins" to the corrupting concept of the pagan Mysteries which are racial in their tone. That is, the competition and fight between Satan and Christ works out within humanity to focus on the oppression of blacks by whites. Sorry if I'm offending anyone but..

The images of antiquity of the Lion killing the bull, or Mithras killing the bull or the Lion killing a black are all ultimately about Satan opposing Christ. Christ being represented as the bull and Satan as the Lion. Note Mithras is connected with the Lion and when Jesus arrives at the second coming a young bull is sacrificed for the wedding feast, etc.

altalt

HERE IS LILITH, DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND SATAN WITH HER LIONS AND OWLS

alt

So basically, one way to get a high percentage of persons who are not corrupted by racism is simply to choose a non-white. When I say "racism" I speak specifically of the cultic racism of the Mysteries which was to have the white children dominate the black childen. In heave, Jesus and Jehovah would appear to be "black" to most people today. The Bible describes him as having hair like "wool" which means he has an "Afro", much like the Jackson-5 used to have when they first came out. Jesus likewise has hair like wool and a complexion like copper. So in heaven they are both "black" appearing. Even though, if you mix a black person from Africa and a white person from Scandinavia that person will appear to be "black", only not dark. So in reality, Christ and Jehovah are mullatos, half white and half black, but that appears still to be "non-white." But Satan is white as far as his ethnic appearance in heaven. Thus that aspect of the opposition of Satan to Christ and Jehovah has taken on the ugly tone of racism and that is an effective way to oppress and supress. Thus part of the tenent of Freemasonry is to create crisis in the world making it necessary to exterminate the non-whites in the world leaving a one-world government and society of all whites. You can look this up in any number of "conspiracy" theory groups. Their utopian society, therefore, is the "perfect" person, the "master race" etc. which will be defined as someone white, just like evolution and the "Origin of the Species" shows whites as the last development of the advanced state of evolution, with blacks as the race next to the apes, etc.

So all that to say this, for those who have read down this far, for the 12 tribes of Israel, they were bred into non-white tribes so that they are 100% safe from the influence of Babylon the great, considered to be a harlot and thus "women." How can you succumb to Nazzi propaganda if you're not actually white? Gog of Magog again attacks Jesus and the anointed at the end of the 1000 years. So it is a counter measure by Jehovah to limit the affect of the Mysteries influencing the 144,000 among the hybrid 12 tribes by having them breed only among the non-white nations. Not just Europeans but also not among the other very white nations such as the Japanese and Chinese who are "white" as well.

But that doesn't mean they can't get into the kingdom otherwise, as 90% of the kingdom are among the gentiles and indeed many whites are in the kingdom, obviously. But the 144,000 natural Jews are bred specifically among non-white nations just as an edge against Satanistic racism. Obviously, Christ himself (me) is immune to that aspect of racism because I'm black. A black person is just as immune to Nazzism as a gay man is to a beautiful woman.

So all this is part of the "game" back and forth of Jehovah vs Satan. This racism thing is just one level of it. It's Jehovah's intent to exclude all racists from the kingdom and to make it doubly hard for them to respond to the Christ when he does come.

In the esoteric world of Satanism and Freemasonry, Eve is white and Adam is black, so there is a concept of that, that those of superior intellect, the white children of Cain, opposes and kills and hates his more "natural" and "native" black brothers whom God sees as more genuine since their sacrifices are more "emotional." Thus Jehovah saw Able's sacrifice greater than that of cain. The shepherd vs the farmer. In antiquity this competition shows up as the farmer versus the shepherd and that just means the white man versus the non-white man. Whites tend to be farmers and blacks normads and tribal people, less concerned with owning land, less concerned with farming, etc. I know this is an overgeneralization but that's the stereotypical reference.

Now I didn't plan any of this, I'm just reporting a version of it as I understand it.

In the garden the wisest and most cautious of the beasts was the serpent who used to have legs and thus could stand upright. In Freemasonry the SERPENTINE "shape-shifters" are clearly a reference to the superior intellect of whites. So the serprent was caused to be cursed so that he eats dust. So "what is high has become low and what is low has become high" in the kingdom. It's the "collateral damage" aspect of the kingdom, just because Satan used the serpent to tempt Eve. So in Satan's world, where he inspired whites to become educated and to be high minded about their gifts of intellect, in the kingdom they beome the lowly ones and the gays and blacks are the ones who have the highest positions in the kingdom.

So the competition between me, the earthly Christ versus the earthly Satantic antichrist, JWs is this intellectual game going on. So the WTS is telling me they know about the 12 non-white tribes of neo-12 tribes among non-white indigenous nations. It's just the WTS trying to get on my last nerve and show now they are 100% opposed to me and God's kingdom since they are kicked out, without anything, not even a "drop of water." They have become the modern-day "Judas" class. Once inside, now a betrayer and opposer and anti-Christ. But, of course, they like Satan will lose and be destroyed in the end. Satan's goal is to make use of his remaining time to do as much damage as he can. That is is only legacy, to kill any whom might have been chosen. But some are sheltered from Satan's usual inducements, such as racism.

So this "focus" on Native Americans is potentially BOGUS on many levels from my point of view. It just shows the WTS is vexing its Satanic methologies and knowledge and flaunting it in front of me, like they flaunted the "sleeping black child's face" in the Revelation Book.

Of course, you think, maybe why hasn't the Illuminati killed me yet or anything. Well, they have tried on three occasions that I know of and each time it was a mugging or robbery set up or something like that. Not an overt assasination. But perhaps that was planned or would have been but before it gets to that point, Jehovah kills that person before anything can happen. You know? Like it is very suspicious that right down to the wire, I write the WTS as the "watchman" on November 10, 1992 telling them they are basically "disfellowshipped" and cast out of Jehovah's Heavenly organization. They were always expecting the prodigal son gay black messiah to show up, that is apparent in their subliminal artwork. But at that time, the GB would have known precisely who I was, even before I did. So not saying I have any evidence of this, but like in Jesus' day, even driven by fear there might have been some effort to try to have me killed before I became the messiah. The Bible does say Satan tries to devour the child as soon as it is born. That is, as soon as the woman gives birth to the chosen one. It does not become the messiah until caught up to God when Christ in heaven combines with the human messiah. So that's a very vulnerable time. We also know the UN is able to "kill" the two witnesses for 3-1/2 days before the second coming; however, that was accomplished. I don't know. But they would have known my congregation, what area I was in and could have sent spies to watch every member of the congregation. Thus the second coming was far away from the area of Arcadia and Monrovia where I was living. But, then president Fred Franz died on the 23rd of December, just 2 days before the second coming event occurred. At that time, also, the WTS was an active member of the UN.

So I'm thinking, maybe Franz was now more actively coordinating interference or perhaps facilitating an assasination attempt that might have gone into effect or about to give an order to step up the "interference". Remember, if you can just PREVENT the event without killing the would-be messiah, that is just as effective. But when you get down to the wire as a last alternative that might have been the plan. But Jehovah killed him before he could implement that and that little 3-1/2 day window is when the second coming event took place, after which it was too late to prevent it. They stopped the "two witnesses" but didn't actually stop the second coming transmigration. The death of Franz perhaps interrupted logistics in that regard, which is an assumption we must make if we follow the Bible.

Anyway, such is my world. I guess the WTS knows my ancestry via the tribe of Joseph is trough my Native American tribal roots, which they are. They are opposing me on YouTube as well with the same vegeant counter-intelligence. It's amazing. Same old dumb routine. Pro-JWs will aggressively oppose those attacking JWs until they start losing ground or start to think that they might actually have to deal with a Biblical false teaching at which point they insist upon you telling them your JW status. If you're DF'd or DA'd then they immediately claim they can't carry on the discussion any more and then block you! It's such a joke. But some rather effective workers on YouTube directly aimed at limiting my influence block me from the very beginning. I have to log on anonymously to read their vids.

So it's definitely a war of the minds between me and the WTS who feel betrayed by Jehovah and Christ at this point. They have become bitter and so seeing they are going to get destroyed, they figure, like Satan, they may as well go out with a bang and not make it any easier for me to accomplish what I need. But no biggee, I've got plans of my own to trip them up and it is already prophesied that I will win, because I am "King of Kings" a name written even on my "thigh" (i.e. my dicck! oops, I mean my penis - Rev. 19:16).

BUT FOR THE OUTSIDERS LOOKING IN: This should be an indication to you that the WTS is up to games and that the anointed among them the apostate anointed already know that the 12 tribe of Israel reappear in modern times in these native , non-white tribes. So take note, the WTS is by no means the honest and innocent leaders they claim they are. They are steeped into Satanism and the Mysteries. This is just part of their jive. A jive so deep, like most things Satanic, it can't be rationally defended. We SUSPECT like 9/11 is a complex scheme but no proof. It is reasonable to think that the US set it up to get into war with Iraq, etc. We see this, but can we prove it? No. A good conspiracy cannot be disproven. We "feel" that perhaps the government was involved in the Kennedy killing, that's apparent. But their tracks were well covered. That's how it works. Do it "in plain sight" so the world will look on in amazement and suspicion but not understand all the deeper meanings of these things.

So believe me or not, but the Native American "focus" is by no means peripheral to what is going on in the spiritual realm in the fight between Christ and Satan.

JC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit