New tract for American Indians

by purplesofa 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

dude, i never said i knew how they think, and i never said i would wander around for no reason.

I said we were "trying" to bridge a gap -- a gap that was quite wide after the riots they had years back (turned over cars, fires, you know the drill, im sure)

you gotta start formulating decent relevant arguments mate, too much hatred there.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    this is scary

I'll say. You're very angry and emotional. When the natives on "the rez" disagreed with you, did you yell and swear and call them names too? How did that approach work for ya?

Cog

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

so is it wrong to be angry or emotional when someone is outright disrespecting you or putting words in your mouth?

there is, indeed a doublethink here - of release from this so called repressive borg, to this forum, which commends letting go, and letting out, and then when someone speaks their mind about something that bothers them, you shrink away and suddenly they are "scary"???

we are all in a classroom man -- if you want to think of it as the battlefield that is your problem. I am sick of the battlefield mentality, which is why im glad im not a jw now.

If you want to hang on to that, feel free.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Disagreeing is not disrespecting. And I'm not shrinking.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

nice edit.

im not a jw anymore man...

You just love trying to hold peoples pasts against them dont you? You dont accept that people can change can you?

im a very fair handed, even guy. you can ask my girlfriend. No matter what, ive never raised me voice, or been mad in the slightest. but you know? Sometimes its enough. There are people on this forum who have no idea how to handle themselves, and perhaps that is the jws fault. And sometimes you need to fight fire with fire, out in this world.

And anything i did was only in retaliation. I came in here desiring to express my experiences, and got attacked immediately.

just stop with the bullshit man, its not making any sense.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..My wife is from the Cree Nation.....My Children are Metie.....You are an Idiot!!..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

yeah mate, this is your idea of disagreeing, eh?

"Solace.."Working the reservations was successful"..???.."Working the Rez"..???....I guess you think your a "Hip White Boy!"..LOL!!.....Now why do I doubt you have ever stepped foot,on a First Nations Reservation?..LOL!!..............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW"

so, he mocks me, labels me as some sort of witness vanilla ice, and doubts me.

thats more than disagreeing, man.

he could have said

"according to my experience, i find it hard to believe you really made an impact"

but nooooooooooooooooo

hehe such is life here innit?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

LOL Outlaw! I didn't know that. That makes this thread even funnier.

Cog

ps: I hope you understood my humor with the "native children are adorable comment".

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

thats pretty cool.

thanks for showing your powers of disagreement as more proof.

of course, im sure the forum will turn a blind eye to your attitude, whilst banning me for mine.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

and yeah mate, youre shrinking.

you are subject to the more popular ones here, and feel free to attack the less popular one --

hmmm, kinda sounds like a kingdom hall to me?

You saw no need to call outlaw out on his mocking me, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit