New tract for American Indians

by purplesofa 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

yes, whatever you silly sonofa...

i got nothign to prove to you, nothing to explain, and no reason to have been interrogated or doubted --

I was in malone congregation in Upstate NY, and we have other congregations nearby with native territory too, massena being one of them.

we had several native sisters and a couple brothers, including children of which that we associated with regularly.

We went out in service nearly every week, if not multiple times a week, to different areas of the rez. What is your problem?

are you on fucking drugs or something?

you dont know where im from, you dont know where ive been, and you dont know where im going. If you want to meet up and discuss it, feel free to pm me brutha.

i NEVER said i lived among them. Feel free to dick-wag all you want, but dont give me some lame ass straw man. I dont care if you fucking got raised by wolves you pretentious ignorant knowitall...

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Some of my very best friends are black native.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

exactly, what is outlaw trying to prove?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I was directing my comment to you, Solace!

we had several native sisters and a couple brothers, including children of which that we associated with regularly.

Those little pickaninnies native children are so adorable, aren't they?

• watson
    watson

He's callin' you out man! It worked!

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

well, apparently i needed some sort of "proof" that i worked in the rez...

if you want to research the massena or malone congregations, you can verify these facts as true.

thats all. there is a sister named "sandy cook" for instance.... look her up, she is pretty prominent in her rez... she handles a number of social programs, and goes out in service quite regularly. She has a daughter who is not a witness but has studied occaisionally.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

There's a full moon, right?

purps

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    well, apparently i needed some sort of "proof" that i worked in the rez...

I think you're missing the point, Solace. Nobody cares if you worked "the rez". We do care that you stop calling it "the rez" though!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..There are First Nations people who attend the Kingdom Hall..So what?..That will give you no insight as to how they think..In most cases,your still Whitey.....And..Whitey does`nt just wander around First Nations Reservations..Unless your really,really Stupid!..........LOL!!....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

what a patronizing group.

EVERYONE, including the natives up there, called it "the rez"

PLEASE forgive me, if I do not follow your rules and regulations, but i thought that is what i was ESCAPING!!!

wow, how easily the pigs get the face of men...

its the FUCKING REZ OK?

:)

im sorry if i shared my positive experience here, now i realize that it is not a place for positivity, so i will continue to post only my negative experiences.

so much for "fair and balanced" but heck, you guys never promised that eh?

Apparently the issue is, is outlaw feels hes quite big for being the only white boy up in there, kinda like eminem... well thats cool and all -- but going to the rez and doing service is done by many, without fear, or reason to fear.

Stop patronizing and talk like real human beings, and dont put words in my mouth.

this is scary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit