2008 Drama on YouTube. Oh boy!

by Open mind 83 Replies latest jw friends

• anonochan
    anonochan

WHAT THE FU**????!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! Focusing on helping the poor and doing good works is a BAD THING NOW????? These people are monsters!!

• Saun
    Saun

Greeaaattt another boring badly acted and badly voiced over drama. Yup I don't miss that at all!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

was this deleted?

• Open mind
    Open mind

wha happened:

"was this deleted?"

Looks like it was.

I'm pretty sure a few users here made copies though.

V?

Wasanelderonce?

Have you re-posted it on YouTube? (with a few additions I hope?)

Now if the loyal JW who first posted it on YouTube had just heeded the Borg's counsel in the first place, we wouldn't have anything to play with at all.

:-)

om

• jstalin
    jstalin

They're being re-added here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jwcult

• jgnat
    jgnat

Just saw this travesty this past weekend. If it is any consolation, the applause was the weakest I've ever witnessed. Parhaps the anti-materialist putsch of the society is not very well-regarded by the congregations.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS is getting bolder and bolder using dramas that have no basis in the Bible. Pretty soon the whole thing will be a fiction from the WTS. There was a time they would post the scriptures to read before the drama, no more.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Another inconstancy, isn't John really old in the Grand Climax book when he receives these visions?? So did John live to be like 200 or something?

• blondie
    blondie

No, John did not live to be 200, but around 100.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Here was my quick review from another posting about this:

Basically John goes to a congregation only to find out things were not as they were. This is after John has his Revelations by the way. The usual hammy "trust in Jehovah" stuff happens. Meanwhile Scolios who is I guess an apostate does exactly what James and John said to do which was Charity work and helps out his brothers way to much. Instead John wants him to do door to door preaching work. John then confronts Scolios, only for Scolios to claim that John's visions must be alzhiemers and that it doesn't apply to their time period it applies to the end of days. Well John informs him he is in fact wrong but it is for his time (even though the brother giving the talk said it is meant for "end times" which is now). Scolios is then found out to just be a greedy idol loving prick who abuses small kids.

Also there is a sub plot where a girl wants to go to a play but is tricked in to watching Christians sacrificed to lions, yet somehow it is her fault for being tricked only because she thought a play might sound nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit