2008 Drama on YouTube. Oh boy!

by Open mind 83 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Apostates unite: attend the drama and when Scolios makes his suggestions stand and applaud. Once the mindless Dubs in attendance hear clapping it will trigger their conditioned response: more clapping! Soon the entire convention site will be cheering Scolios on!

• V
    V

This will make it into Watchtower Comments videos for sure.

• whitman
    whitman

Seriously, that was so so bad. I only made it through one and a half clips. And I thought Ishtar or Waterworld were the worst performances ever....how wrong I was.

Jimmypage - I like your idea. I've always been a fan of the 1960/70's style of 'Happenings' or events....we need a whole lot of plants in the audience, possibly hundreds...everyone starts to applaud Scolios, possibly some pro-Scolios banners, flyers, tee shirts, a tasteful collection of commemorative items in support of Scolios, and then everyone starts doing the mexican wave...I sense mischief may be afoot.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I wonder if Sacolton could make up some

"SCOLIO FOR PRESIDENT!"

T-Shirts?

om

• lancelink
    lancelink

the music alone made me break out in a nervous, stressed out sweat!

God, I can't believe that I listened to, and was influenced by this crap for sooo many years

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    This will make it into Watchtower Comments videos for sure.

Thanks for the heads up V; I shall find something else to practice my video editing on. By the way, what software do you use?

• StAnn
    StAnn

I was barely able to endure the first part, couldn't watch the rest. I was more interested in seeing if the oh-so-serious brothers who were walking around during the filming were carrying signs that said "keep moving."

And the clothes! aargh! All JWs dress alike! Bad memories....

StAnn

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Scene 3

Q: But if everybody gives up the fishing business to put kingdom interests first, who will catch the fish??

A: Good question!! There will always be others who will fish. (We'll just mooch off them!)

• StAnn
    StAnn

H4O~I'm with you.

"From now on, when I eat fish, I'm gonna think of Jesus."

I just can't stop laughing at that.

StAnn

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Is this the first time that they have a post-Biblical era setting? The drama takes place in 98CE, after John has written the Revelation and his letters...

So it is pure fiction. Can't the R&F see that?

BTW, I really thought everything Scoilios said made so much sense. Like when they said that the end was near, he had it right when he said that making money was importatnt... Anyone alive in 98 has been dead for 1900 years, right. But they were saying "The end is near" back then...

Crazy cult. Wake up, brainwashed drones!

A@G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit