2008 Drama on YouTube. Oh boy!

by Open mind 83 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I started watching part 1, in less than a minute, I had to stop. I just couldn't take anymore. And to think, this IS the highlight of the ASSembly.

• besty
    besty

yep couldn't watch it - made me a bit unsteady on my feet - had to close my browser.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks TD. I googled the term and couldn't find it at all, but I should have figured it was exclusively a Greek word..

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

If Scolios is a hunchback, then he must be Oompa today, lol....

BTW, I've watched up to part 4... I am sick... nothing is based on the Bible at all... its the first time that I see such an unscriptural anachronistic drama...

In part 3, the brother who wants to move to Bithynia is given counsel: "Paul said you should provide for your household"... but then this good counsel is ridicules...

In Part 4, it seems like the 19 yr old must have met Petros in the 1st century internet.

This seems more based on an episode of the flintstones than the Bible.

A@G

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

.....and the acting reminds me of Mc Hale's Navy......(Ernest Borgnine especially).

The plots were more entertaining in McHale's though!

h9k

• StAnn
    StAnn

"His name is Scolios."

They have a treatment for Scolios now, don't they?

StAnn

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Let me get this straight. The "Paul" is the real Apostle Paul. If Scolios doesn't buy Paul's claim that he is a prophet, then Scolios is evil. Others not believing Scolios are good and the solution is condemnation, and shunning. Hell, the bible says Paul shunned anyone that disagreed with him of course I should too!!! Wee!!! The BIBLE says so!!! Woo. Did you guys see the lights flicker during the best parts of the Drama? Yep, light doesn't like shit like this. Bring_the_Light

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Ohhh my aching back!!

The sound from a convention brought back memories,

almost went into a trance hearing it.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Does this mean that if I become active again, I won't have to help people and be kind? All I'll have to do is drive around for two hours every Saturday and knock on a few doors instead? I think I'll become active again.

NOOOOOOOOOT!

LD

• shamus100
    shamus100

I would personally like to thank you all for giving me a recap of the drama. I didn't have to watch it and retch - although the comments made me nauseous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit