2008 Drama on YouTube. Oh boy!

by Open mind 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Fellow JWDers,

Let us join in giving heart-felt thanks to the loyal worshiper of Jehovah who took the time to post this year's DC drama on YouTube.

I'm sure the WT is cool with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VFmGKwfp4&feature=related

This is scene one. All the scenes have been posted by a user named "issolis". it likely won't last too long.

I'm sure Wasanelderonce could do great things with this.

om

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol from scene 1 ... what a badass former elder, wanting to help the poor and do good works. *shakes head* such dissension shall not be tolerated in jehovah's organization, that's for sure!! heil jehovah!

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

We wants it. We WANTS IT!!!

And we has it downloaded in MP4 format. Thanks Open mind - if time allows I may get some practice in with a video editing app. Ideas for a remix anyone? I was thinking of doing a real time translation of the verbal messages into mental messages, like a running commentary...

• Gerard
    Gerard

UnFreaggingBelievable!

The evil dissident wants to help the poor and do good works? Burn him at the stake!!!!!

• New light for you
    New light for you

Robert7 and i tried to watch a few scenes, but then decided to get root canals instead.

In the opening scene robert7 said "dont you miss that"? ( I SAID HELL NO) then , half-way thru the second scene, he was done.

YEA!!! LET THE STARVING DIE - Jeh can resurrect them! they'll be FINE

• joebin
    joebin
    wanting to help the poor and do good works

can't allow that.. such apostacy

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I tried to warn you that this drama was the most sickening filth they've ever spewed.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol re root canals instead hahaha

• shamus100
    shamus100

Aaaack! Make it stop, make it stop! Horrendous....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I assure you I will make this into a scathing expose of the heartless and mindnumbing stand of the governing body yet seen. Helping others? What shameless self promotion. I'm ready, trust me. W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit