UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jambon1
    jambon1

Front page please............

• Gill
    Gill

It will also make some JWs think.

The last argument I had with my parents they said that ALL pedophiles were ALWAYS Disfellowshiped and that is how the cong is kept clean.

That argument was 3 weeks before this even regarding Porter. Porter was not DF'd and I have not brought it up with my parents.

I reckon they are 'thinking' even if they won't admit it!

They, like most JWs can think of many JWs DF'd for very little at all.

The judge has done the equivilant of slapping all JWs round the face as a 'subtle' wake up call!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Has serious crime been downgraded in this country? COMMENT Macclesfield Express, United Kingdom - 11 minutes ago
    WHEN a 38-year-old Jehovah’s witness admitted exploiting his trusted position as a ministerial servant to abuse dozens of children, some as young as

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i thought about this story today as i was watching the montel williams show.

he was interviewing victims of child sexual abuse and he very vehemently said he hates how the courts are lenient on child molesters.

i thought how this story would have been an excellent example of that leniency.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

THE wife of vile Jehovah’s Witness paedo Michael Porter vowed to ...
    The Sun, UK - 4 hours ago
    Porter is still a Jehovah’s Witness and calls at the homes of local people unaware of his sick past to promote the faith. Joanne’s loyalty mirrors that of ...

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

An all-time great poster piece to always remind JWs of their pedophile heritage.

Randy

http://www.freeminds.org

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sheeesh, I wish I'd known this was in today's 'Sun' - would have been handy...

As Gill said - JWs who have been convicted of this crime are seen/perceived to be 'expelled' from the Congregation as they are physically absent...but with this Porter-perv at least the JWs and the public can see how the WT views paedos.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Look at that grabber headline and high rank on the google news wire for everyone to see THE wife of vile Jehovah’s Witness paedo Michael Porter vowed to ...
    The Sun, UK - 16 hours ago
    Porter is still a Jehovah’s Witness and calls at the homes of local people unaware of his sick past to promote the faith. Joanne’s loyalty mirrors that of ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.newstalk980.com/index.php?p=ntnews&action=view_story&id=9906 JUST UP Prominently placed on the Jehovah's Witnesses news wire

Church Elder Pleads Guilty In Sex Court Case
    980 CJME News Talk Radio, Canada - 7 hours ago
    Willick Wendell was an elder in a Saskatoon Jehovah's Witnesses congregation when he broke the trust of a fourteen year old gir l. ... Church Elder Pleads Guilty In Sex Court Case
    September 18, 2007 Willick Wendell was an elder in a Saskatoon Jehovah's Witnesses congregation when he broke the trust of a fourteen year old girl. In 2002 the girl came forward to police, complaining that the sexual incidents began back in 1996 when she was 14 years old For the last five years Willick, fought the charges, saying the girl was a willing partner. The girl, who along with her family were members of the same congregation, says Willick abused his trust and power as an elder at the church. Tuesday, after unsuccessful motions by the defence, the jury was just settling in to hear the evidence. Then Willick dropped the bombshell - pleading guilty. He will be sentenced next month. David Kirton reporting http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/142465/1.ashx more
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Review for soft sentence paedo
    The Sun, UK - 18 minutes ago
    Porter used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah’s Witnesses to prey on vulnerable victims in Clevedon, Somerset, over a 14-year...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit