Bonezz,

Red Bluff is definitely in there.

S4

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Barbera Anderson ROCKS!!..Get`n my copy ASAP!!...OUTLAW

• Emma
    Emma

Well, I've ordered one, too. I just think it's important to have on hand. Hopefully, this will be a huge help to other victims.

• DannyHaszard
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

1 purchased by WAC. Bethel ... time to start looking for jobs you mofos you knew about all this but were trying to maintain your stay at WT. No more free room and board.

Sending the web page to each member of the Governing Body and Branch Committee :-)

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Thanks for the link Seeker! I've purchased my copy.

Barb, your efforts to bring this to light and your sacrifices are truely appreciated.

Bethel monitors - how long are you guys going to watch this and not realize something is fundamentally wrong? Do you honestly think that Jehovah is pleased with all the things that have happened with just this one issue? By the way, when the settlement hit the headlines, I swore I'd never give ONE PENNY again. And you've got the nerve to criticize the Catholic church for doing the same thing?

• sir82
    sir82

Just thinking out loud...

Would the same news outlets that published the news of the lawsuit settlements in May be interested in documentation of those lawsuits, providing much more detail?

If the WTS decides to try to play hardball to stop distribution of the information, might that also make for an interesting story..."Giant religious publishing house sues to stop distribution of legally obtained but embarrassing secret documents"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s a done deal..Got mine ordered..Seeker4,thanks for the link!...............Barbera Anderson..You are one fine lady!!...OUTLAW

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Another thought that Barb I'm sure is already thinking about. Is there going to be a promotional tour? With that huge settlement by the LA diocese still fresh in everyone's mind, I'll bet there are some talk shows, radio shows, etc that would love to interview Barb and others. Maybe Dateline would be interested in doing a follow-up show to their previous report? Oprah is interested in this issue from a global perspective.

Since these are court documents and not just hearsay, I think some of those talk shows may be a little more interested. I realize that JWs are a fringe group that really doesn't mean much to the everyday person. However, religions covering up child abuse is a hot topic.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ordered mine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit