5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Seeker, Lori, Hubert & Mrs Hubert...waves~~ Miss all of you too! We should plan something soon....

I still don't have my disc...mail hasn't arrived yet GRRRRR!

Coffee

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

OMG! This is TOP rank all wires as I type http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/24/24-vile-attacks-on-kids-no-jail-89520-19680587/ 24 VILE ATTACKS ON KIDS ..NO JAIL
    Mirror.co.uk, UK - 3 hours ago
    Senior Jehovah's Witness Michael Porter, 38, attacked boys for 14 years. He admitted 24 charges of gross indecency and indecent assault on 13 youngsters ... "He had no right to leave the courtroom. He's not human - he's an evil monster." She said parents trusted Porter, an Elder in the Witnesses in Portishead and Clevedon, Somerset, to babysit, take children on holiday and have sleepovers at his home. She said: "Children loved him and parents worshipped him. They thought he was God's son on earth. He was the last man they'd ever suspect of doing something so horrific." Porter now lives in Finchley, North London, and is thought to be an Elder in Mill Hill. Ms Hughes said: "They're backing him and haven't thrown him out. He'll still be in contact with children and visiting houses door to door." Victims of Crime Trust said the sentence "gives paedophiles a licence to offend". Labour MP Dan Norris said: "I hope the Witnesses will ensure children's safety by expelling him." Police said they will consider an appeal. No one from the Witnesses in Clevedon or London was available. FORGIVEN? Jehovah's Witnesses who fail to live by the religion's strict moral code face expulsion. Porter escaped this, according to his sister, and is being supported by Witnesses

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Our copy finally arrived this morning!

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• badboy
    badboy

OVER 21,000 READS SO FAR!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

UK paedophile walks free
    Legalbrief (subscription), South Africa -
    Michael Porter used his trusted position as a prominent Jehovah's Witness to prey on youngsters, many of them children of members of the church.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Got my disc today! I'm going to curl up and start reading tonight!

Coffee

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

MARK THIS! On this date August 28 2007 at 4:00 am eastern standard time this below is the TOP ranking result for all JW/WT news keywords worldwide http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/27/paedo-s-sister-hits-out-89520-19692549/ TOP STORIES Paedo's sister hits out
    Mirror.co.uk, UK - Aug 28 2007
    Tina added: "Jehovah's Witnesses are closed to the outside world. Michael knew that by abusing kids in the religion, nothing would be said about it. ... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/140694/1.ashx how the story broke & developed

• moshe
    moshe

The biggest fear for WT leaders is , if the JW victim familes who have been convinced to keep quiet, for the good of the Organization, now decide to go public with their stories to the authorities. Then they decide to go to the lawyers who are now circling like vultures above the WT billion dollar bank accounts. Not to worry, if the local KH's have to sell their KH's to pay judgments they can always go back to rented rooms like they had 100 years ago.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

If there ARE any JW lurkers here who had anything to do with the cover-up, KNOW THIS:

Jehovah and Jesus Christ will surely judge you and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on

judgement day. It's not gonna be pretty for you.

sacrebleu

Ya well, nice sentiment but that does not cut it for me. I grew up a witness, and I know that wait on Jehovah, or Jehovah knows, is just shorthand for we are not doing a dam* thing about it for you, so go away.

I like this better: if you were involved in not reporting child abuse in the a congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, you may go to jail, or pay out of pocket for your crime.

For some time now, the churches, including the WT, have been schooled ethically by the law. It is pathetic, but SPIRITUAL groups, including the Catholic church and the witnesses, have had to be sued to enforce the most basic possible concept in a group setting: protecting children from sexual predators.

This is the issue that blew me out of the organization: the idea that the same men responsible for allowing molesters to be unpunished and unreported are also writing DOCTRINE.

If you can't get the concept that molesters must be exposed and incarcerated, you have NO BUSINESS controlling the spiritual interests of 6 million people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit