5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I bet the WTS is Damned pissed now that they expelled Barbara for daring to have a conscience.

Banner day!

Jeff

• Mary
    Mary

I just placed my order. I remember Barbara telling me about this project a few months ago. I have a feeling that this is going to blow the lid off the Craptower Society equal to, if not greater than Crisis of Conscience. Excellent work Barbara!!

• badboy
    badboy

WILL WT CRUMBLE A BIT,DO YOU THINK?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, I will be surprised if we don't hear that the WTS attacks this legally, and of course, that was considered in the planning process for this release.

So get your copy early!

Also, a few months ago I had to get copies of court records for my son's custody case for his daughter. There are several fees involved, and the copies ran $1 a page. Add to that the time, energy and effort involved, and it was quite an undertaking.

Now that was to get about 30 pages of court documents. The efforts involved to get this amount of documentation is Hurculean! Thanks to all. I would guess that just in copy fees alone, there are several thousand dollars here. Now add all the postage, phone calls, time, etc. You get the picture.

S4

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When I meet Barbara someday - I shall request to wash her feet, for they are comely!

Jeff

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just ordered it! Can't wait!

It is listed under arts and photography for anyone that is doing a search by genre.

Gotta love this - just a thought..is there any way that this site sells their names and addresses? Could it be sold to the the society? I wouldn't want the society to find anyone via any means if they don't wish to be, so I thought the question should be asked.

sammieswife.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Seeker, thanks for sharing the link and info.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

This is great news! And I shall order my copy especially since many of the cases were near me in northern CA. I remember one in the Red Bluff area...I wonder if that one is in the files? Is there any possibility of Dateline doing a followup story since Barbara was originally on that segment? Hopefully they have been contacted.

-BONEZZ

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ordered it!

Thank you Barbara and God bless.

• ImFreeNow
    ImFreeNow

Barbara Anderson is indeed PRICELESS!!! My best & thanks to you. Lets hope it begins to blow the lid off DUBDUM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit