5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Can someone scan a copy of last year's JW pamphlet that had the blurb on "False Religion" I need to set it out on my coffee table tonight.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

VM44,

Documentation Barbara chose not to publish consists of pages spelling out settlement details. Barbara received these documents from a court and later was asked by the court not to publish them. Barbara’s CD includes this letter of request so readers understand she had access to this information and why she did not publish it. When Barbara expresses an opinion of the extent of these settlements, readers should listen. She knows what she is talking about.

But, believe it or not, those settlement documents pale in comparison to other documents the court made public. For instance, readers will be shocked to read scripted advice right from Watchtower forms given to elders who called Bethel regarding child molestation allegations. Readers will be shocked at never before seen correspondence from high ranking Watchtower officials addressing problems with Watchtower policy and the need for clarification, not to mention the kind of clarification needed. Readers will be shocked at WBTS Pennsylvania Corporation ledger sheets revealing substantial payment for “elder misconduct” made from the Watchtower’s KHAA self-insurance fund. There is so much to shock the senses in this release of information that I am hard pressed to single out highlights. Every flip of the page tells a horror story. Some of the rankest things I’ve ever heard are found in these court documents. All of this is, of course, my opinion. Readers will have to review the documentation and draw their own conclusions.

Marvin Shilmer

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thanks for posting this. It will greatly assist me since I'm writing a book myself. I don't know how much more bad press these slimeballs can endure. I know I intend to set all of Central Florida on fire with this issue. I am a prolific writer and know many people in the media. I hope to get this on TV/radio within the year. This CD should prove to be very damaging to the WT. I wonder how they intend to use "theocratic warfare" to get out of this one. The WT uses lies, deceit, DF'ing people who stand up for what is right, and other things when others get in their way. But the WT forgets that the others use stronger means. When I make my move, it is not going to be in court. It is not going to consist of name-calling or shunning any JW's I know. I don't like them anyway, so why would I lower myself to spend time with them?

To any of you WT lurkers: I realize that I'm not known for my gentleness toward those of you responsible for the rape of my daughter. So I'll remain in character now. If any WT lawyer interferes with my work, you'll have more than a "sore eyeball" to worry about, or whatever the hell you think Jehovah is going to do to protect you when this finger in stuck in his eyeball. Personally, I think YOU are the finger. You can take that any way you wish. None of us fear you or your lawyers. We have more money than you do and we outnumber you. And most importantly, WE are in the right, not YOU. Oh, and you are so stupid that you keep shooting yourselves in the foot all the time. It's not due to God's protection that you are still in existence. You don't serve God and he doesn't want you for his people.

I live near Orlando and the Space Center. How much publicity do you think the WT would receive if a few billboards were rented and a nice warning message put on them? Millions of people visit this area every year, and a good percentage of them are from other countries.

GB: Good luck in staying alive. You'll need it. I know you don't believe in "luck", but it's all you have left. You don't have God's approval and your money won't save you. You can't outrun the parents of these poor children who were molested. And you certainly can't outrun the police or the courts. There is a saying at one of the "sporting clubs" I've seen: "You can try to run, but you'll only die tired." Capice?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

mrsmike:

Isn't there a big JW convention center on the Interstate just west of Mickey Mouse land? Perhaps there is an empty billboard there? If i lived closer, I'd take a drive-by.

Skeeter

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

magnificent work Barbara thankyou

• besty
    besty

Great news. Our unreserved love and thoughts are with the abuse victims at this time, and always. ((((((((children))))))))

In history the small ones have often made humble the great ones and surely this will be the case.

Great work Barb and all other JWD'ers involved.

No comment from Jim Penton on ChannelC yet....

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I called "Signs in 1 Day". The following sign would cost us about $350. If we ordered in quantity, it would be about $250 a sign. If we could get private property owners near the Kingdom Halls, Convention Centers, Bethel, etc. to put this sign up for a few days, it would be great! I could see this hanging over a fence! But, I know that there "sign ordinances" in some places...so we'd have to make sure it was ok. But, that's just a phone call away. We could also make signs for football games, baseball games, etc. Skeeter **************************** Banners (Vinyl & Digital)

Young American 3'x20' blue banner 13oz vinyl material with digital print.

Signs In 1 Day can produce any kind of banner, from a simple "Grand Opening" vinyl banner to a complex digitally printed banner. We have many different materials and colors to choose from. All of our banners are custom made to your specifications.

Details:
    • Interior or exterior
    • Resistant to weather
    • Several colors to choose from
    • Strong and durable
    • Fire retarding
    • Inexpensive per square foot
    Ideal for:
    • Trade show displays
    • Temporary business signs
    • Display signs
    • Large attention getters
    • Promotions
    • Grand openings
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

mcsemike,

You have a PM.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Marvin's answer above about the documents left out clears that up nicely.

As far as the press and media, perhaps people could bring this to the attention of AP and NBC News/Dateline, and other news sources as well. If a buzz is generated around this, that might push people in the direction of doing some stories about it.

S4

• sir82
    sir82
    correspondence from high ranking Watchtower officials

Every letter I have ever seen from WTS is carefully and conspicuously not signed by any individual.

Does this indicate that there are "names named" in the release? If not, how is it determined that the correspondence is from "high ranking officials"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit