5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kwr
    kwr

I bet after reading this Jehovah will fire the GB and appoint a small Baptist Church in Georgia as his earthly representative!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, I bet Bethel will be buzzing pretty soon about this. They are not going to be happy campers that all of this stuff was released by the courts.

I understand that this happens all the time in our often less than effecitve court system, that documents that are supposed to be sealed, aren't. It's just that so seldom does anyone ask for copies it really doesn't make any difference.

Hey, Service Department, here's a shout out to ya! Merton Campbell is about to be outed for having reappointed an elder over and over, while this guy was molesting what looks to be dozens of kids in the congregations.

Merton, just one question, DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT ELDERS ARE APPOINTED BY HOLY SPIRIT?

You, of all men, should know the truth about that. I would guess that, deep down inside Merton, you really do know the truth about The Truth.

S4

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is ordered. HOLY COW!

Can you say - 'The dikes are leaking now?'

Thanx jk666 for notifying me of this as I had not seen it. Thanx Seeker for posting it!

A note; Likely the WTS is not going to lay down on this one - so I wanted to get my order in ahead of any restraining efforts they might make.

Jeff

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that was my fear as well Jeff.

even if they have no case, it wont stop them from litigation to try to stop it.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Thank you Barbara for all the hard work.

My copy has been ordered. Thanks Seeker4 for letting us know it's available.

• fedorE
    fedorE

Dear Bethel Monitors

"and when they touch the pupil of my eye" then Jehovah will strike them?..............Is it time to rethink everything?..Never you say?....then have a great day!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I don't think there is much the WTS can do to stop this. The documents were bought and paid for.

They could try to go to court but they won't get far

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Just ordered mine...thanks Barbara!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Good work! As ever, Ms. Anderson's professionalism with research matters speaks for itself.

I have sent the link contained in Seeker's original post to a number of active JW elders who I know were having issues reconciling the WTS view of such matters with the reality.

Might I suggest that this link is sent to anyone at all who is open to a critical review of WTS matters. There are many such JW's who are open to at least read the page that introduces the book.

HS

• garybuss
    garybuss

Ordered!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit