5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think a book of 5000-plus pages would be a bit prohibitive! Get the CD and print out what you want your dad to see. It's PDF, so easy to work with.

S4

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thread pulled off by me as I wasn't aware it was ready for prime time yet, my bad.....

Barbara has worked tirelessly on this project and it shows the viewing public the inner workings of the WTS to a degree as of yet never seen! No more hiding the real truth about the troof.™

Many thanks Barbara for your hard work!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi Legal Dept!

• JK666
    JK666

WOW, excuse me while I order mine! JK

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    By the way, this thread is sure to be watched by the Bethel monitors, so be sure to add your greetings to the brothers! Hi guys!

Greetings to the GB, I bet you guys thought you were slick by paying all that $$$ to keep the abuse settlements quiet, at you, the truth, that is the "real truth" never stays hidden.

Great job Barbara Anderson.

• RAF
    RAF

Cool - the good part of it is that it's about official stuff

Have you ever tried to tell a die hard JW to care about kids sexual abuse in JWland? ... It' all lies to them and of course the GB have nothing to do with it - so if you come out only with newspaper stuff (OY not true of course) ... Now that we'll make a change

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

I'm poor as dirt but I ordered a copy!

Thank you Barbara for your hard work in getting this information together and writing commentary about it.

Cheers to the demise of the watchtowers history of information control.

• JK666
    JK666

Got mine ordered! I bet Lulu is going to be busy today!

The "new light" is really getting bright today, eh Brooklyn? Like a freakin' heat lamp!

THANK YOU BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The data on the CD is all verifyable. To many JWs that will make no difference. They won't look.

To those in Bethel, especially the lawyers, they will be trying to control this as much as they can. But the records are all court records and available to anyone who wants to pay for them. Barb has done the hard work for us.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Thank you Barbara and everyone else that work on this! As soon as I finish this post, I'll be ordering a copy for me and one extra to give my brother!

nj

PS. What's up Brooklyn, is it getting to hot under the spotlight yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit