5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

I know it's too soon for my copy to get here yet but I'm still watching for the mailman!

my interest is mainly in reading watchtower official comments, documents etc that were submitted under oath. ( i guess they'd all be right?)

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    Is there a system in place that alerts a person that public records about you are being obtained and who is obtaining them

No there is not. But the courthouse is a very small place, even in big cities. The courthouse is filled w/ people who love to gossip. If any of the clerks were friends w/ local counsel for the WTBTS, then they would hear about how the copy clerks were all pissed that they were having to copy thousands of pages of documents.

• theMartian
    theMartian

How much is your commission?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you Barbara!!!!!! (((HUGS!!))) You are a "HERO" to thousands!!! Just take a look at the "Hits" to this thread !!!!! 10,0000 plus!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I want to applaud Barbara Anderson for presenting this book to the world! I can't wait to get it! And I can't wait to have someone call on me when I do have it! Thank you Barbara

While browsing around last night, I found a link to Randy Tv http://www.randytv.com/media.htm and listened to the interview with Carl and Barbara Pandelo: A Conspiracy of Silence. The interview was maddening, heartwrenching, but full of strength. I honor anyone who has the strength to stand up to the organization in bringing attention to this long and painful legacy of abuse ignored by the Watchtower Headquarters.

I also listened to another interview on pedophila with J.R. Brown a watchtower media spokesperson that can be found on the same link, and was disgusted throughout the entire interview listening to him. I visualized a snake, while he went on and on making it sound like they have always handled the issue of abuse well. It is also very worthwhile listening too.

Once again.. to all who aided in this book.. and to Barbara.. a very warm and grateful hug.. thanking you for presenting this book!

LTF

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

LOL! ROTFLOL!

• badboy
    badboy

ALMOST 11.000 READS.

• Arthur
    Arthur

theMartian wrote:

I see that theMartian is back for more of his shallow and intellectually vacant WT apologizing. This is what he posted in another thread regarding the molestation issue:

I admire our HQ for being so cautious; it indicates that they are conscious of the fact that they will have to answer to Christ for their actions!

LOL - This reminds me of Henry Kissinger extoling how "transparent" and open the Nixon White House was. The WTS doesn't answer to anyone but themselves. As hard as it may be for you to believe, they do not have a special pipeline of communication to heaven. They shift their teachings and policies around as if it was a giant checker board; while condemning anyone who would dare question them. They demand that the rank and file give them tolerance and reverence, while expelling anyone who cannot conscientiously support any of their teachings or policies. Not too Christ-like eh?

Martian then went onto to post:

You and all the other anti-witnesses sniveling about that almost make ME believe in Hellfire for you and the molesters- and whatever sect you belong to.

Martian, I would recommend that you go talk to someone who is an abuse survivor; someone who was molested by someone they trusted. As you listen to their pain and suffering, ask yourself is they are "sniveling". Is speaking out about molestation and the policies which hinder the protection of children "sniveling"? If so, then the Watchtower's False Religion tract denouncing other churches for this problem is the biggest snivel rag ever to hit one's door-step.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

STILL HANGING #1 on all news wires as I type Jehovah's Witnesses in CRISIS
    ProgressiveU.org, CA -
    Child abuse is abhorrent to us, is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah's Witnesses repeat often. Knowing there were documents that would prove their ...
    Quick and easy register please add your supportive comments and VOTE

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

the martian asked,

How much did you spend out of your own pocket to accumulate this information Barbara? How many hours did the work take?

1 Timothy 5:18For the Scripture says, "Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain," and "The worker deserves his wages."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit